Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need someone to move in with me!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Hubby leaves the 8th of August until the 26th of Sept.  Then leaves again in March to go to NTC, then in Sept he is deploying. (give or take)

I will be working full time, going to school full time and taking care of the kids and taking them to all their appts, on top of all my appointments.  Tristan goes to speech two times a week now, danny has his therapy, then play group therapy.  Along with his other appts. 

Needless to say I need some happy pills AND I will be skinny when hubby comes home! lol

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LaniBee
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Oh wow, that's a lot on your plate! Do you have any family around to help out and keep you company? 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 25, 2014 at 7:15 PM

That is a ton going on!  Maybe you can hire a part-time nanny while he's deployed?  She can have other tasks besides just helping you with the kids like light housework.

JenniferW67
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:47 PM

Yikes!!! How can you do all of that? Are there other military wives close who could help you out?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:54 PM
1 mom liked this

She moved away from family.  I think it was over a year ago this past February or March.  Her family is very close to my area and I think her drive back home is 7hrs or so.
I'm sure she'll come back and tell us her plans ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

Oh wow, that's a lot on your plate! Do you have any family around to help out and keep you company? 

vetNmommy
by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:35 AM

Well funny enough, my sister's husband got stationed here. lol. Although I do not rely on her.  She is always asking me to watch her kids already. smh. She has TWO and can not take them to appts with her because they run wild. 

I do not trust many people with my kids, so I will be solo. lol.  It shouldn't be too bad since the kids will be in school all day.  Plus, I am getting anxiety meds next week so I should be fine. lol. (I really do have anxiety) My kids are old enough to where they know how to behave. Just like yesterday at the appt Danny was getting upset and all I had to do was say his name and look at him.  Honestly the kids are pretty good when Daddy is gone. I just do not have time to put them in extra activities like I wanted to. ): 

Quoting taKENheart:

She moved away from family.  I think it was over a year ago this past February or March.  Her family is very close to my area and I think her drive back home is 7hrs or so.I'm sure she'll come back and tell us her plans ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM

Well I was going to say that's wonderful, lol.  Doesn't sound like she will be helpful but it doesn't sound like you really need it.  You are going to be so busy then. 

Quoting vetNmommy:

Well funny enough, my sister's husband got stationed here. lol. Although I do not rely on her.  She is always asking me to watch her kids already. smh. She has TWO and can not take them to appts with her because they run wild. 

I do not trust many people with my kids, so I will be solo. lol.  It shouldn't be too bad since the kids will be in school all day.  Plus, I am getting anxiety meds next week so I should be fine. lol. (I really do have anxiety) My kids are old enough to where they know how to behave. Just like yesterday at the appt Danny was getting upset and all I had to do was say his name and look at him.  Honestly the kids are pretty good when Daddy is gone. I just do not have time to put them in extra activities like I wanted to. ): 

Quoting taKENheart:

She moved away from family.  I think it was over a year ago this past February or March.  Her family is very close to my area and I think her drive back home is 7hrs or so.I'm sure she'll come back and tell us her plans ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)