Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B-L-D 7/27-8/2

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:24 AM
  • 78 Replies
  • 948 Total Views

Wow!  It's almost August!

What's on the menu this week?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this

7/27
Sorry guys, I put the wrong date in the title at first.  I was up between 5-9am this morning so I was a bit tired.  I don't know that I will lose anything by tomorrow morning since my day was off because of sleep :/  Oh well, I just got to keep going ;)

Quinoa with spinach
Creamy leak and Cauliflower soup

Snack: cucumber rounds with oysters...heated the oysters this time and ate them separate from the cucumber...much better. 

Dinner will be leftover Turkey and bell pepper rice.

I'll need to find one more snack for the night.  I wish I could have popcorn but I'm going to follow the rules.  There is something called
Sorghum Popcorn that it says that I can have.  I had to do a google search to find that out though. 

60oz of water down...20more to go, phew! 

JenniferW67
by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

What?!What were you doing up so early?

Glad the oysters were better. Are they chewy?

Quoting taKENheart:

7/27Sorry guys, I put the wrong date in the title at first.  I was up between 5-9am this morning so I was a bit tired.  I don't know that I will lose anything by tomorrow morning since my day was off because of sleep :/  Oh well, I just got to keep going ;)Quinoa with spinachCreamy leak and Cauliflower soupSnack: cucumber rounds with oysters...heated the oysters this time and ate them separate from the cucumber...much better. Dinner will be leftover Turkey and bell pepper rice.I'll need to find one more snack for the night.  I wish I could have popcorn but I'm going to follow the rules.  There is something called Sorghum Popcorn that it says that I can have.  I had to do a google search to find that out though. 60oz of water down...20more to go, phew! 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know.  I just got sick of laying there so I got up and then couldn't get back to sleep.  Of course I passed out a little after 9am and didn't wake up till after 1pm but I just laid there for longer, lol.

No, I don't think they are chewy.  Dh said today that he thinks it is the same texture as boiled liver.  I know you don't know what that tastes like, lol.

Quoting JenniferW67:

What?!What were you doing up so early?

Glad the oysters were better. Are they chewy?

Quoting taKENheart:
LaniBee
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Boiled Liver?!!!  LOL  Sounds like something Andrew Zimmern would eat!  

Yesterday I made some Baked Chicken with Cheese, sauteed broccoli, rice and salad. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 28, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  I used to watch him until. 
I know what boiled liver is like because of giblet gravy. 
These were canned so they have that salty preservative flavor.

Mmm cheesy chicken! 

Quoting LaniBee:

Boiled Liver?!!!  LOL  Sounds like something Andrew Zimmern would eat!  

Yesterday I made some Baked Chicken with Cheese, sauteed broccoli, rice and salad. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 28, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

7/28
Here I go again!  I have leftovers from last Mon&Tues, ugh.
Spicy Southwest Rice Patty and watermelon
2 Clementines 
Minestrone Soup
Supposed to have Raspberries but I will have watermelon again
Garlic Chicken with veggies over Quinoa 

JenniferW67
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Yummers! I bet that minestrone soup was tasting pretty darn good after the the leek soup. How was the chicken?

Quoting taKENheart:

7/28Here I go again!  I have leftovers from last Mon&Tues, ugh.Spicy Southwest Rice Patty and watermelon2 Clementines Minestrone SoupSupposed to have Raspberries but I will have watermelon againGarlic Chicken with veggies over Quinoa 

JenniferW67
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

7-28

B-coffee and an egg salad sandwich

L-leftover asain noodles

D-a cocktail to celebrate a fantastic day, a wrap and some chips

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't like that minestrone soup last week but this week it was much appreciated after that leek soup, lol!  
The Garlic chicken is good but I bet it will be better once I get the coconut aminos in the mail.
I still can't believe how dh is being about this whole diet thing for almost 2months now.  

Quoting JenniferW67:

Yummers! I bet that minestrone soup was tasting pretty darn good after the the leek soup. How was the chicken?

Quoting taKENheart:

7/28Here I go again!  I have leftovers from last Mon&Tues, ugh.Spicy Southwest Rice Patty and watermelon2 Clementines Minestrone SoupSupposed to have Raspberries but I will have watermelon againGarlic Chicken with veggies over Quinoa 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jul. 28, 2014 at 9:59 PM

Nice!  Glad you had a fantastic day ;) What kind of cocktail did you enjoy?

Quoting JenniferW67:

7-28

B-coffee and an egg salad sandwich

L-leftover asain noodles

D-a cocktail to celebrate a fantastic day, a wrap and some chips

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)