Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So do you match?

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:39 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

So am I supposed to have a stainless steel garbage can and change my sink to stainless steel too?

Lol I don't know if I've ever matched completely but I've never changed out an entire kitchen before.

I'll have to look at old pics but I know my kitchen in Japan had stainless steel counter tops but I think the appliances were all white.  

by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL You don't have to match everything. Shit, nothing matches in my kitchen. Besides all of that stainless will just feel cold and uninviting.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 13, 2014 at 7:55 AM

LMAO!  You always know what to say!
You are probably right but luckily ds broke the release on the trash can lid so I can get a new one, haha!  I just need a new trash can so I wondered if I should get a stainless steel one.  I am not ready to do a whole kitchen makeover but haha it's nice to know that my can won't matter in the end. 

Quoting bmw29: LOL You don't have to match everything. Shit, nothing matches in my kitchen. Besides all of that stainless will just feel cold and uninviting.

offrdngal
by Terri on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Things are supposed to match? Uh-oh..I think I missed that memo. LOL
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait.... What are you doing up this early? LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

LMAO!  You always know what to say!You are probably right but luckily ds broke the release on the trash can lid so I can get a new one, haha!  I just need a new trash can so I wondered if I should get a stainless steel one.  I am not ready to do a whole kitchen makeover but haha it's nice to know that my can won't matter in the end. 

Quoting bmw29: LOL You don't have to match everything. Shit, nothing matches in my kitchen. Besides all of that stainless will just feel cold and uninviting.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM

LMAO!!! I haven't gone to bed.  Is it morning? 

Quoting bmw29: Wait.... What are you doing up this early? LOL
Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:45 AM

LOL I think most people like to match but I didn't know if I was supposed to be anal about it, lol!.

Quoting offrdngal: Things are supposed to match? Uh-oh..I think I missed that memo. LOL

offrdngal
by Terri on Aug. 13, 2014 at 8:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I look at it this way: it's your house. You live there and you will be the one to look at it everyday. Make it look however you want it look!

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL I think most people like to match but I didn't know if I was supposed to be anal about it, lol!.

Quoting offrdngal: Things are supposed to match? Uh-oh..I think I missed that memo. LOL

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
It's 9am here now. I've been up since 5am and I went to bed at 1:30am. I'm freaking exhausted and my head is killing me but I have a busy day today. :-/

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:19 AM

LOL good point!!!

Quoting offrdngal: I look at it this way: it's your house. You live there and you will be the one to look at it everyday. Make it look however you want it look!
Quoting taKENheart:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:20 AM

My head is starting to hurt too :(  I wish you could have slept more especially since you have a busy day :(

Quoting bmw29: It's 9am here now. I've been up since 5am and I went to bed at 1:30am. I'm freaking exhausted and my head is killing me but I have a busy day today. :-/
Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting taKENheart:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)