Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to be a grown up

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

I have been here trying to find something to watch and I just turned it on this show.  It's on the Tru channel.

So far it's funny.  They were just discussing manscaping and now it's about what to do when your kids walk in on you having sex. LOL  I hope it stays funny.

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LaniBee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my, sounds funny!  Carly is watching some old Dr Who shows right now. I hate trying to find stuff to watch on a Sunday!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Some of it was and some of it you just were thinking...YEP!
Ugh, I know!  The weekends seem to be worse.  I couldn't even stream if I wanted to with this internet speed.  Luckily I have some reruns of Mike and Molly on the dvr.  I never watched it before.

Quoting LaniBee:

Oh my, sounds funny!  Carly is watching some old Dr Who shows right now. I hate trying to find stuff to watch on a Sunday!

LaniBee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank goodness for the DVR! 

Quoting taKENheart:

Some of it was and some of it you just were thinking...YEP!Ugh, I know!  The weekends seem to be worse.  I couldn't even stream if I wanted to with this internet speed.  Luckily I have some reruns of Mike and Molly on the dvr.  I never watched it before.

Quoting LaniBee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)