Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This happens too often

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 288 Total Views
1 mom liked this

to ME, lol!

if you liked it you should've put a ring on it

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
LaniBee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha Ha! This has never happened to me, thankfully. Although, I do tend to shut mine off every now and then and I forget to turn it back on! 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I turn mine off all the time too.  I also just let the battery die.  I don't even need a phone.  Dh and I are together all the time so we only really need one phone.  I only keep it in case we split up in a store and can't find each other...which never happens.  Lame, lol!

Quoting LaniBee:

Ha Ha! This has never happened to me, thankfully. Although, I do tend to shut mine off every now and then and I forget to turn it back on! 

LaniBee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!  DH texts me all the time in the store! I tend to get distracted and walk off on him and he can't find me!  

Quoting taKENheart:

I turn mine off all the time too.  I also just let the battery die.  I don't even need a phone.  Dh and I are together all the time so we only really need one phone.  I only keep it in case we split up in a store and can't find each other...which never happens.  Lame, lol!

Quoting LaniBee:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 28, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA oooh something sparkly!

Quoting LaniBee:

LOL!!  DH texts me all the time in the store! I tend to get distracted and walk off on him and he can't find me!  

Quoting taKENheart:
LaniBee
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly!!  

Quoting taKENheart:

HAHA oooh something sparkly!

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

JenniferW67
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

lol...I turn my ringer off, forget to turn it back on and then get my feelings hurt when I don't think anyone is calling or texting me. lol I'll go a day or two with even checking.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!  Turn that feeling around maybe?  If you turn it off and people do text you and you don't text back then they get the same feeling.  LOL!!!!  I need to think about it all like that.  I went 2 or was it 3 weeks without checking or turning on my phone once.  It was kind of nice at that time.  Sometimes I think we get overwhelmed by too much.  It's emails, fb, fb messenger, social media in general can exhaust you.

Quoting JenniferW67:

lol...I turn my ringer off, forget to turn it back on and then get my feelings hurt when I don't think anyone is calling or texting me. lol I'll go a day or two with even checking.

JenniferW67
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I know...I'll finally look at my phone since I haven't heard it ring in forever and go OOOPS! I guess people do care and now they think I don't.embarrassed

It's hard to stay caught up, isn't it? I would miss it though.

Quoting taKENheart:

LOL!  Turn that feeling around maybe?  If you turn it off and people do text you and you don't text back then they get the same feeling.  LOL!!!!  I need to think about it all like that.  I went 2 or was it 3 weeks without checking or turning on my phone once.  It was kind of nice at that time.  Sometimes I think we get overwhelmed by too much.  It's emails, fb, fb messenger, social media in general can exhaust you.

Quoting JenniferW67:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:18 AM

I do the same thing.  Sometimes I just don't want to be bothered and then I worry that people think that I just don't care at all.  I would hate for an emergency to happen and I not know about it.

I guess we have to be plugged in somewhat. 

Quoting JenniferW67:

I know...I'll finally look at my phone since I haven't heard it ring in forever and go OOOPS! I guess people do care and now they think I don't.embarrassed

It's hard to stay caught up, isn't it? I would miss it though.

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)