• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My face needs to glow again!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:14 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 732 Total Views

I saw this on pinterest.  Does anyone know about this product?

$55.00

FREE SHIPPING

Tata Harper
Resurfacing Mask

ITEM 1540418  SIZE 1 oz
 46 REVIEWS 
2854 LOVES

Tata Harper - Resurfacing MaskWhat it is:

A beta-hydroxy treatment for smooth, radiant skin. 

What it is formulated to do:
This powerful Resurfacing Mask works like a traditional peel to provide an instant solution for dull skin—without causing downtime or irritation. Formulated to deeply purify and help decongest surface debris and dead skin for a refreshed, revitalized appearance, it minimizes the appearance of pores for smooth, glowing skin. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaniBee
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:36 AM

I haven't seen this before. Is this a peel?  I'm a little worried about doing anything harsher than a good exfoliation! I tried some washes and moisturizers with Retinol and some kind of hydroxy and I feel like it dried out my skin. I think it was Oil of Olay. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:13 PM

This is a mask.  I was wondering about that Retinol stuff.  

This is what it says about usage:

Suggested Usage:

-For immediate glow, apply a thick layer of the Resurfacing Mask on a clean face. 
-Leave for 20 to 30 minutes (10 minutes is recommended for sensitive skin). 
-Rinse thoroughly with warm water. 
-Use once a week for normal skin, or up to three times a week for oil and blemish control. 
-As a spot treatment, apply a small dab on blemish and leave overnight; reapply as necessary.

Quoting LaniBee:

I haven't seen this before. Is this a peel?  I'm a little worried about doing anything harsher than a good exfoliation! I tried some washes and moisturizers with Retinol and some kind of hydroxy and I feel like it dried out my skin. I think it was Oil of Olay. 

weeping_angel
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:14 PM
3 moms liked this
Just get pregnant. That'll make you glow!
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG I totally read that you were pregnant, lol!
Oh and heck no!  Lmao, they are all grown.  That would mean no drinks, diapers,spit up and midnight feedings and...and NO!  Plus I'd have to cheat on my husband,lol.

laughing 

Quoting weeping_angel: Just get pregnant. That'll make you glow!

weeping_angel
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
But you will glow for 9 months....

Lmao

Quoting taKENheart:

OMG I totally read that you were pregnant, lol!Oh and heck no!  Lmao, they are all grown.  That would mean no drinks, diapers,spit up and midnight feedings and...and NO!  Plus I'd have to cheat on my husband,lol.laughing 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Oh no thanks, lol.  You crazy lady! The price is too high for just 9months.  

Quoting weeping_angel: But you will glow for 9 months.... Lmao
Quoting taKENheart:

OMG I totally read that you were pregnant, lol!Oh and heck no!  Lmao, they are all grown.  That would mean no drinks, diapers,spit up and midnight feedings and...and NO!  Plus I'd have to cheat on my husband,lol.laughing 

JenniferW67
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't heard of it either. I've had real success with a good long, but not too hot steaming and then applying an aspirin mask, but like with anything, doing consistantly is the key. I've pretty much been disappointed with most products I've tried and don't even look at what the new things are. If it works, let us know!!

LaniBee
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Interesting. I wonder what it does for blemishes? Dry up the spot? Like a dab of Clearisil? That might not be good as a mask. Are you going to try it?

huh? Are ya?

HAHAHAHA!  

Quoting taKENheart:

This is a mask.  I was wondering about that Retinol stuff.  This is what it says about usage: Suggested Usage:

-For immediate glow, apply a thick layer of the Resurfacing Mask on a clean face. -Leave for 20 to 30 minutes (10 minutes is recommended for sensitive skin). -Rinse thoroughly with warm water. -Use once a week for normal skin, or up to three times a week for oil and blemish control. -As a spot treatment, apply a small dab on blemish and leave overnight; reapply as necessary.

Quoting LaniBee:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw it on Pinterest.  I don't usually keep up with new products.
An aspirin mask makes your skin glow?  I'm not very consistent at taking care of my face so maybe that's my problem. 

Quoting JenniferW67:

I haven't heard of it either. I've had real success with a good long, but not too hot steaming and then applying an aspirin mask, but like with anything, doing consistantly is the key. I've pretty much been disappointed with most products I've tried and don't even look at what the new things are. If it works, let us know!!

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know but that is an interesting point.
I don't know if I want to try it or the serum or moisturizer that they also offer.  This one is $55.  The serum is $95 and the moisturizer is $100...eeks! 

Quoting LaniBee:

Interesting. I wonder what it does for blemishes? Dry up the spot? Like a dab of Clearisil? That might not be good as a mask. Are you going to try it?

huh? Are ya?

HAHAHAHA!  

Quoting taKENheart:

This is a mask.  I was wondering about that Retinol stuff.  This is what it says about usage: Suggested Usage:

-For immediate glow, apply a thick layer of the Resurfacing Mask on a clean face. -Leave for 20 to 30 minutes (10 minutes is recommended for sensitive skin). -Rinse thoroughly with warm water. -Use once a week for normal skin, or up to three times a week for oil and blemish control. -As a spot treatment, apply a small dab on blemish and leave overnight; reapply as necessary.

Quoting LaniBee:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)