• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She got married?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Cameron Diaz got married to Benji Madden?  I never saw her getting married ever.  Wonder if kids are next.  I swear she said in an interview that she had no desire to have kids.

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LaniBee
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought I heard (or read) she said that about having kids, too. Maybe she'll change her mind now. Seems like this marriage was kind of sudden! 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Yeah, I think it said they dated less than a year.  Ok then if you remember hearing/reading that than it must have been said, lol.

Found this on Wikipedia
Madden began dating actress Cameron Diaz in May 2014. The two were officially engaged before[clarification needed] Christmas Day in 2014 and were married on January 5, 2015.[ 

Quoting LaniBee:

I thought I heard (or read) she said that about having kids, too. Maybe she'll change her mind now. Seems like this marriage was kind of sudden! 

LaniBee
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe she's pregnant!  hehehe

Quoting taKENheart:

Yeah, I think it said they dated less than a year.  Ok then if you remember hearing/reading that than it must have been said, lol.Found this on WikipediaMadden began dating actress Cameron Diaz in May 2014. The two were officially engaged before[clarification needed] Christmas Day in 2014 and were married on January 5, 2015.[ 

Quoting LaniBee:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe, lol!

sidesplittinglaughter    I didn't even think about that.  I should have.  I had a teenage pregnancy and got married.

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

Yeah, I think it said they dated less than a year.  Ok then if you remember hearing/reading that than it must have been said, lol.Found this on WikipediaMadden began dating actress Cameron Diaz in May 2014. The two were officially engaged before[clarification needed] Christmas Day in 2014 and were married on January 5, 2015.[ 

Quoting LaniBee:

LaniBee
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess we'll know soon enough!  lol  I'll keep an eye out on Twitter and Instagram!  

Quoting taKENheart:

Maybe, lol!sidesplittinglaughter    I didn't even think about that.  I should have.  I had a teenage pregnancy and got married.

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting LaniBee:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Jan. 7, 2015 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHA everyone will be keeping an eye out for a baby bump.

Quoting LaniBee:

I guess we'll know soon enough!  lol  I'll keep an eye out on Twitter and Instagram!  

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)