Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A new show

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:42 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 577 Total Views

Wayward Pines

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaniBee
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Wowza, when did Matt Dillon get old?!   I haven't seen him around in a long time.  

Are you going to watch?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww I think he looks good.  Looks like he's 11yrs older than me.  I haven't seen him much either over the years.  I did look him up and he's been acting but just not in anything I've watched.

I think I'll give this a try. 

Quoting LaniBee:

Wowza, when did Matt Dillon get old?!   I haven't seen him around in a long time.  

Are you going to watch?

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Has it started yet? What channel? I love that book series. LOL
bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Never mind, I watched the video. LOL I hope they do the books justice.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 17, 2015 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha ok.
I saw M. Night Shyamalan's name so maybe they won't, lol.

Quoting bmw29: Never mind, I watched the video. LOL I hope they do the books justice.

LaniBee
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, he does look good! Just took me by surprise cause the last time I saw him he was younger. He's only 6 years older than me!  

Speaking of getting older - have you seen Matthew Perry in that show "Odd Couple"? He also caught me off guard because I haven't seen him in a while either. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Aww I think he looks good.  Looks like he's 11yrs older than me.  I haven't seen him much either over the years.  I did look him up and he's been acting but just not in anything I've watched.I think I'll give this a try. 

Quoting LaniBee:

Are you going to watch?

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about that.  Remember him in Little Darlings?
Pictures were surfacing of Val Kilmer and he looked nothing like his younger days.  He had gained a lot of weight.

Lol, he does look older on that show.  I was wondering if they did that to him on purpose or if that was truly him.   Are you enjoying that show?

Quoting LaniBee:

Oh, he does look good! Just took me by surprise cause the last time I saw him he was younger. He's only 6 years older than me!  

Speaking of getting older - have you seen Matthew Perry in that show "Odd Couple"? He also caught me off guard because I haven't seen him in a while either. 

Quoting taKENheart:
LaniBee
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Of course I remember!  LOL

I actually haven't watched that show. I caught, like, the last 2 minutes of it when we were switching channels last week. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about that.  Remember him in Little Darlings?Pictures were surfacing of Val Kilmer and he looked nothing like his younger days.  He had gained a lot of weight.Lol, he does look older on that show.  I was wondering if they did that to him on purpose or if that was truly him.   Are you enjoying that show?

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe I remember, lol.

Oh ok.  I just barely pay attention but dh likes it. 

Quoting LaniBee:

Of course I remember!  LOL

I actually haven't watched that show. I caught, like, the last 2 minutes of it when we were switching channels last week. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about that.  Remember him in Little Darlings?Pictures were surfacing of Val Kilmer and he looked nothing like his younger days.  He had gained a lot of weight.Lol, he does look older on that show.  I was wondering if they did that to him on purpose or if that was truly him.   Are you enjoying that show?

Quoting LaniBee:
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Mar. 17, 2015 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Dh is watching Odd Couple right now, lol.  I paid extra attention and I wonder if all that gray is natural.
Hang on...googling his true age.
He's 45.  My dh has about that if not more gray.  It's hard to tell because dh's hair is darker in general so it shows more. 

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)