Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing ....

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:58 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 277 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Sherlock Holmes!

We adopted her on Friday from the county animal shelter. They are offering free adoptions for the month of April. She's spayed, has all her shots and a micro chip. They think she is about 5 yrs old, but I think she is a little younger based on her playfulness.

Her name at the shelter was GEORGE, but no one knows why!  lol  Carly renamed her, of course! 

She was definitely an inside kitty. She is so soft and cuddly. She curls up on everyone's lap and loves to be pet. She uses the litterbox and so far is the best little girl.  :-)

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww that's wonderful!  She's so cute!  Wonder why they would name her George, lol.
I hope she stays so cuddly and sweet ;)

Mine is turning 6 this year and has slowed down a lot but sometimes he gets a wild hair and runs all over. 

LaniBee
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:00 PM

I don't know! They could have at least called her Georgia or Georgie!  lol

It's been a long time since I've had a cat. I am totally attached to her. Gotta remember she is supposed to be Carly's kitty, but I can't help spoiling her! 

Quoting taKENheart:

Aww that's wonderful!  She's so cute!  Wonder why they would name her George, lol.I hope she stays so cuddly and sweet ;)Mine is turning 6 this year and has slowed down a lot but sometimes he gets a wild hair and runs all over. 

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol It's not the family pet? How are you spoiling her? 

My cat adores my dh the best but I think it's because he is the one that gives him the snacks. 

Quoting LaniBee:

It's been a long time since I've had a cat. I am totally attached to her. Gotta remember she is supposed to be Carly's kitty, but I can't help spoiling her! 

Quoting taKENheart:

Aww that's wonderful!  She's so cute!  Wonder why they would name her George, lol.I hope she stays so cuddly and sweet ;)Mine is turning 6 this year and has slowed down a lot but sometimes he gets a wild hair and runs all over. 

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this

She's so pretty. 

LaniBee
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Carly is the one that wanted her and we let her (or let the cat) choose. She's a family pet in that she is very social and she makes the rounds to lay on everyone. Right now she is sleeping with DH and me because I can't stand listening to her cry and paw at the door (it's so sad)!  lol I tried the first night to put her back in her bed in the living room, but she is such a snuggler. I couldn't do it. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Lol It's not the family pet? How are you spoiling her? My cat adores my dh the best but I think it's because he is the one that gives him the snacks. 

Quoting LaniBee:

Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 6, 2015 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Ah ok.  Lol aww she wants to be with her people.
She sounds like the perfect kitty.  I wish mine was a snuggler.

Quoting LaniBee:

Carly is the one that wanted her and we let her (or let the cat) choose. She's a family pet in that she is very social and she makes the rounds to lay on everyone. Right now she is sleeping with DH and me because I can't stand listening to her cry and paw at the door (it's so sad)!  lol I tried the first night to put her back in her bed in the living room, but she is such a snuggler. I couldn't do it. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Lol It's not the family pet? How are you spoiling her? My cat adores my dh the best but I think it's because he is the one that gives him the snacks. 

Quoting LaniBee:
VintageWife
by on Apr. 12, 2015 at 12:42 AM
1 mom liked this

George? It made me think of this from the Bugs Bunny cartoons...lol

LaniBee
by on Apr. 12, 2015 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this

lol, I love that cartoon! 

Quoting VintageWife:

George? It made me think of this from the Bugs Bunny cartoons...lol

jamielynnef2
by on Apr. 15, 2015 at 12:48 PM
Aww! She's a cutie! We got our benny boy (Sir Benson) from a shelter 4.5 yrs ago. He picked me lol and hes been one if the best and coolest cats I've ever known! Lol sounds like you are already enjoying her :-) congrats on the new family member!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)