Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's dead

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2015 at 11:28 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 700 Total Views

I've been putting off the death of this group but I think the time has come, lol.  
I will just let it go.  I'm not a group pusher and I don't like bitch groups.
You can find me in "Ladies First" which I admin for.
You can find me in "Cooking 101" (Lani's group).
I do tinker in "Candyland" or "NC" from time to time when I have the time.

If you have a busy group you can suggest then I'm willing to try it as long as it's not a bitch group or a group that allows rude replies.  I'm not about that at all.  Adult woman should be able to be civil to one another imo of course.

It's been fun ladies.  I'll leave the group open in case some of us that are close want to check in with each other.

by on Apr. 21, 2015 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LaniBee
by on Apr. 22, 2015 at 8:23 AM

awwwwwww.  I'm sorry sweetie.  :-(    

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 22, 2015 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

It's really ok. I've been putting my energy into a busy group for awhile now and am loving that.
You will still see me up in your business in your group or PMs ;)

Quoting LaniBee:

LaniBee
by on Apr. 22, 2015 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!  I hope so!!  

Quoting taKENheart:

It's really ok. I've been putting my energy into a busy group for awhile now and am loving that.You will still see me up in your business in your group or PMs ;) 

Quoting LaniBee:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 24, 2015 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel bad because I've neglected this group for awhile now. :-/ I can't even remember the last time I made a post anywhere though. Sometimes I read stuff and I'm just too tired to take the effort to weven comment. I suck.
taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 24, 2015 at 4:26 PM

Oh I'm good with it so don't feel bad at all.  You've had things going on and I imagine started your garden by now.

Quoting bmw29: I feel bad because I've neglected this group for awhile now. :-/ I can't even remember the last time I made a post anywhere though. Sometimes I read stuff and I'm just too tired to take the effort to weven comment. I suck.

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 24, 2015 at 5:35 PM

Mobile Photo

I sure did. LOL

Quoting taKENheart:

Oh I'm good with it so don't feel bad at all.  You've had things going on and I imagine started your garden by now.

Quoting bmw29: I feel bad because I've neglected this group for awhile now. :-/ I can't even remember the last time I made a post anywhere though. Sometimes I read stuff and I'm just too tired to take the effort to weven comment. I suck.

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 24, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Wow!  That's fantastic!  Jealous!

Quoting bmw29:

Mobile Photo

I sure did. LOL
Quoting taKENheart:

bmw29
by Spitfire_Bobbie on Apr. 26, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I think it might drown. :( It's been hailed on once and had torrential downpours almost every day since I planted. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:

Mobile Photo

I sure did. LOL
Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on Apr. 26, 2015 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no, that would suck! 

Quoting bmw29:

I think it might drown. :( It's been hailed on once and had torrential downpours almost every day since I planted. 

Quoting taKENheart:

Quoting bmw29:

Mobile Photo

I sure did. LOL
Quoting taKENheart:

taKENheart
by Heatherly on May. 13, 2015 at 12:38 AM

Bump for those that have missed this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)