Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello everyone

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

I am 29 yrs old. I am trying to lose about 68 lbs as of right now. I have been struggling with my weight for a very long time now. I have recently been able to ween myself off the sodas and been very good at staying away from the sweets (most of the time).

I have 3 wonderful beautiful boys. Blake, Thomas, and Damian. They are 3 years apart and act like they all are going on 40.

Well...I am going to leave it at that right now. :)

I hope you enjoy the group

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

by on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Sparkle
by Member on Jun. 24, 2012 at 7:56 PM
Hello
Sparkle
4 kidos ages 10,9,7,6
About 160lbs overweight
5'2 259
My goals are to slow get it off so it doesn't come back!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meliscool72
by Group Owner on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:03 PM

Glad to have you and I wish you the best of luck :)

Quoting Mrs.Sparkle:

Hello
Sparkle
4 kidos ages 10,9,7,6
About 160lbs overweight
5'2 259
My goals are to slow get it off so it doesn't come back!

StephanieR326
by Admin on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Hi! I'm Stephanie.  I have had 3 children.  My son is 4, My Angel born March, 29, 2010, and my Daughter is 16 months.  I spent a lot time being pregnant and gaining weight.  I decided when my daughter turned 1 it was time to lose this weight.  I started INSANITY on January 1, 2012 I lost 21 lbs in 60 days.  I then decided to do ChaLEAN Extreme.  I am now down 31 lbs and feeling great!! During this fitness journey I have joined the BeachBody Team and I LOVE IT!  If anyone is interested in learning about any BeachBody Fitness Programs (P90X, INSANITY, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, 10 Minute Trainer etc.) feel free to message me.  I love talking about anythiing BeachBody! :

meliscool72
by Group Owner on Jun. 24, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Thanks for joining :) I hope you have fun :)

Quoting StephanieR326:

Hi! I'm Stephanie.  I have had 3 children.  My son is 4, My Angel born March, 29, 2010, and my Daughter is 16 months.  I spent a lot time being pregnant and gaining weight.  I decided when my daughter turned 1 it was time to lose this weight.  I started INSANITY on January 1, 2012 I lost 21 lbs in 60 days.  I then decided to do ChaLEAN Extreme.  I am now down 31 lbs and feeling great!! During this fitness journey I have joined the BeachBody Team and I LOVE IT!  If anyone is interested in learning about any BeachBody Fitness Programs (P90X, INSANITY, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, 10 Minute Trainer etc.) feel free to message me.  I love talking about anythiing BeachBody! :

meliscool72
by Group Owner on Jun. 24, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I would love to have this post in the success stories, it deserves to be there. You did a wonderful job and it shows.

Quoting StephanieR326:

cowboysgirl3227
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Hello, I am Chauntel and I am 40 and I have a 10 year old daughter.  I have been doing P90X since March.  I started with the lean program and only lost about 3 pounds.  On May 1st I began the classic version and the weight really started to drop off.  I am down 21 pounds now.  It has not been easy and there have been days I really wanted to give up but giving up is not an option for me.  I love P90X, I am in the last week of phase 2.  When I am done with phase 3 I plan to start over and do another round.  I would love to get to where I could do Insanity, I have heard great things about it.  I am excited to be a part of this new group :)

larissalarie
by on Jun. 26, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Hi, I'm Larissa. I'm 31 and have 3 children. I did great not gaining weight while pregnant, but since I had my youngest last year I've somehow gained about 20 pounds and I need to lose them!
I'm going my thyroid medication being adjusted will be the cure since I already run daily and count calories :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
meliscool72
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:46 PM

Keep up the good work, that's awesome :) I hope you enjoy it here

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

Hello, I am Chauntel and I am 40 and I have a 10 year old daughter.  I have been doing P90X since March.  I started with the lean program and only lost about 3 pounds.  On May 1st I began the classic version and the weight really started to drop off.  I am down 21 pounds now.  It has not been easy and there have been days I really wanted to give up but giving up is not an option for me.  I love P90X, I am in the last week of phase 2.  When I am done with phase 3 I plan to start over and do another round.  I would love to get to where I could do Insanity, I have heard great things about it.  I am excited to be a part of this new group :)

meliscool72
by Group Owner on Jun. 27, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish you good luck, I hope it works :)

Quoting larissalarie:

Hi, I'm Larissa. I'm 31 and have 3 children. I did great not gaining weight while pregnant, but since I had my youngest last year I've somehow gained about 20 pounds and I need to lose them!
I'm going my thyroid medication being adjusted will be the cure since I already run daily and count calories :-)

cowboysgirl3227
by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Thanks I am excited to be here.  I really enjoy the smaller groups, it is so much more personal :)

Quoting meliscool72:

Keep up the good work, that's awesome :) I hope you enjoy it here

Quoting cowboysgirl3227:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)