Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heat Wave

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

How has your weather been this week?

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
njmomof3
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM

The weather has been pretty nice here this week but getting a little hotter each day.  On Moday, I sent the kids out with sweatshirts in the morning.  It was in the low 80s on Wed, high 80s yesterday and supposed to be in the 90s today and all weekend!  Time to go swimming!!

funhappymom
by Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Quoting njmomof3:

The weather has been pretty nice here this week but getting a little hotter each day.  On Moday, I sent the kids out with sweatshirts in the morning.  It was in the low 80s on Wed, high 80s yesterday and supposed to be in the 90s today and all weekend!  Time to go swimming!!

That's pretty much how it is in central PA too. Going to be a scorcher today. I forsee the pool in my future.

johnny4ever
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Quoting funhappymom:

Quoting njmomof3:

That's pretty much how it is in central PA too. Going to be a scorcher today. I forsee the pool in my future.

I am from Bedford,Pa!

LivinDeadGurl
Starting a new job next month! So excited!
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
by on Jul. 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM

It finally cooled off here. It's been in the 80s.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)