Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~Monika~

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I just got my card from you! All I can say is thank you!! I was not expecting that at all!!! I am so grateful!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SleuthMaria
by Group Owner on Jul. 5, 2012 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine arrived today, also. Thank you so much, Monika!

batjmom
by Member on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Monika... thank you so very much for the card.  Your handwritten notes are so thoughtful.   Once again I'm so happy to have been  part of the P&G group and am so excited that this group was started so we can all keep our conversations going. 

floridagal
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Me too, thank you, Monika!  You are just the best!!!!  What an awesome surprise.  That was the sweetest thing to send that card!  It will be put to good use for sure!   Thanks for the thoughtful note as well....i enjoyed participating in the group!

teletalker
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I also got my card yesterday. Thank you so much, Monika! So nice of you and a wonderful surprise! It was so sweet of you and the hand written note was very nice! The card will help so much! Again, thank you for being so thoughtful!!!!

4kidz916
by Member on Jul. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I received my card as well.  Thank you so much.  You always write the sweetest notes.  P&G is really lucky to have a wonderful person like you as an employee. 

MonikaJo
by Member on Jul. 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Aww, shucks!  You gals are the best. I really feel like all the luck is mine to get to know you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)