Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playing bingo Thursday night if anyone is interested

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

Im playing bingo on my page on thursday at 6pm PST winner gets $5 to my shop. Need to get 25 likes and comments and 15 shares before then 

(1) C8lin's Soap Shop

by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommaofive
by on Jul. 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Your soap sounds so amazing! Vanilla coffee....mmmm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jul. 24, 2012 at 11:27 PM

I think that will be a good one! im excited for that. ill get supplies on thursday so ill make it and post pics :) but i know that cant help you smell it lol. 

Im not sure how i wanna make it though! I can either pour goats milk into the coffee pot and use it to brew a cup of coffee so it will have a stronger coffee scent Or only add the coffee grounds and have a very slight coffee scent? Thoughts

Quoting mommaofive:

mommaofive
by on Jul. 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM
The stronger coffee scent would be my personal choice. I love the smell of coffee, plus studies show that showering with citrus or coffee scented products help wake you up.

Quoting C8linVilla:

I think that will be a good one! im excited for that. ill get supplies on thursday so ill make it and post pics :) but i know that cant help you smell it lol. 

Im not sure how i wanna make it though! I can either pour goats milk into the coffee pot and use it to brew a cup of coffee so it will have a stronger coffee scent Or only add the coffee grounds and have a very slight coffee scent? Thoughts

Quoting mommaofive:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jul. 25, 2012 at 12:43 PM

I have heard this. i also have heard that Coffee grounds if put on the skin help to reduce Celulite(is that what its called? the wavey skin? lol its an early morning for me!) Maybe ill try brewing the coffee and adding the beans. But i dont want it to be to strong that it smells like straight black coffee. Thanks for the imput. Ill ask on the page and see what others think

Quoting mommaofive:

The stronger coffee scent would be my personal choice. I love the smell of coffee, plus studies show that showering with citrus or coffee scented products help wake you up.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting mommaofive:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)