Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yay! I now sell on Copious!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:32 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 531 Total Views

A lot of people have been saying they did not want to order from FB because they can not trust that its not a scam. Well im excited to say I now sell on Copious! so excited :) Ill have more listed soon but Here is my page.

Copious: User Profile for Caitlin Wright Villasenor: Listings

Feel free to like me on there :)

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Just ordered some organic beeswax lip balm and I'm excited to try it! When I get just a little more on my  jingit, I'm getting the soap. =)

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Yay! you will like it im sure :) what  scent do you want?

Honey

Chocolate mint

Cherry

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Marshmellow Fluff

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Just ordered some organic beeswax lip balm and I'm excited to try it! When I get just a little more on my  jingit, I'm getting the soap. =)

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM

I just banged my head against the keyboard. I didn't see any choice button and just paid for one, lmao. I thought it was all the same.  When you get my order, Rakshinda Akter, can you make it chocolate mint? It's actually for my little dd. She wants lip balm like mommy but I want hers to be organic because it's a lot better for her. I don't want uneccessary chemicals on her lips. =)

Quoting C8linVilla:

Honey

Chocolate mint

Cherry

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Marshmellow Fluff

Quoting cherryohcherry:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Its ok there is no button I put in there to email with the choice thats all :) ill get this made and mailed in the next 2 days :) I totally agree with the chemicals all the possible allergies and what not. Yuck!

Quoting cherryohcherry:

I just banged my head against the keyboard. I didn't see any choice button and just paid for one, lmao. I thought it was all the same.  When you get my order, Rakshinda Akter, can you make it chocolate mint? It's actually for my little dd. She wants lip balm like mommy but I want hers to be organic because it's a lot better for her. I don't want uneccessary chemicals on her lips. =)

Quoting C8linVilla:

Honey

Chocolate mint

Cherry

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Marshmellow Fluff

Quoting cherryohcherry:

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 1:59 PM

Well she and I have vitiligo, luckily hers is in an area that can't be seen but it's a genetic thing. I have a dermatologist who recommends organic makeup for my extremely sensitive skin. Stress or bad reactions to certain chemicals can trigger new splotches for me. Most of my makeup has become vegan ( except lip wear and eyeliner) and that's soothed my skin a lot and I want her to be organic from the get go. 

Quoting C8linVilla:

Its ok there is no button I put in there to email with the choice thats all :) ill get this made and mailed in the next 2 days :) I totally agree with the chemicals all the possible allergies and what not. Yuck!

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Honey

Chocolate mint

Cherry

Bubble gum

Cotton Candy

Marshmellow Fluff

Quoting cherryohcherry:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM

ok i shipped this today for you. I forgot to get tracking so in order to get them to send me the money i used one for a friend lol. But it is on the way! Let me know what you think

Quoting cherryohcherry:

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Awesome sauce! Can't wait to get it and I'll definitely give feedback. =D

Quoting C8linVilla:

ok i shipped this today for you. I forgot to get tracking so in order to get them to send me the money i used one for a friend lol. But it is on the way! Let me know what you think

Quoting cherryohcherry:

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Just ordered your lotion under Rakshinda Akter again. Does it come in single scent or can you do two scents in one? Just curious. If it's only single scent then Jasmine would be great please. =D

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM

How about you pick one scent for the big one and let me know the 2 scents you want and i can send a little sample of them mixed so you can see what they smell like? I would not want to get a big order of 2 mixed and have you not like it? 

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Just ordered your lotion under Rakshinda Akter again. Does it come in single scent or can you do two scents in one? Just curious. If it's only single scent then Jasmine would be great please. =D

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:00 PM

A sample would be great, thank you. For the sample I'm leaning toward a rose and baby powder mixture. If it turns out great at least I'll know what to get next time. *crosses fingers*

Quoting C8linVilla:

How about you pick one scent for the big one and let me know the 2 scents you want and i can send a little sample of them mixed so you can see what they smell like? I would not want to get a big order of 2 mixed and have you not like it? 

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)