Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Try my products free

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I now sell on Copious and if you sign up here they will give you $10 for anything on the site! Meaning you can get a lotion or deodorant and lip balm free! I dont have soaps listed as of yet but when they are ready I will list them :) You can sign up at the link below and in the search type in Caitlin Wright Villasenor and you should find me. They do charge your CC 1 penny though. I have bought off here before and never had issues :)

http://copious.com/invites/4fac5ed78451e07d3000799b

by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MIA0223
by Freebie Helper on Aug. 1, 2012 at 6:48 PM
It says this offer is all gone :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

hmmm maybe not for  mobile. I used my other FB account and it let me do it. Sorry I wish more would work on Mobile!

Quoting MIA0223:

It says this offer is all gone :(

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:53 PM
what if i dont have a CC...i only have paypal... lol. is the $10 automatic or do i have to get someone to join and buy something before i get the money? lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:57 PM

Nope it should  give it to you for simply signing up. But idk if it will work on mobile. I do not think they take paypal im sorry. But check out the money making forum i have something posted in there you might be interested in

Quoting proudmommy690:

what if i dont have a CC...i only have paypal... lol. is the $10 automatic or do i have to get someone to join and buy something before i get the money? lol

proudmommy690
by on Aug. 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM
thank you! i'll have to try tomorrow...it's not working signing me up..im sure the 40ppl will be taken by then lol...but i'll still check it out!

Quoting C8linVilla:

Nope it should  give it to you for simply signing up. But idk if it will work on mobile. I do not think they take paypal im sorry. But check out the money making forum i have something posted in there you might be interested in

Quoting proudmommy690:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM
crap! i've been on the computer all day doing pics then was gonna come look at this..i completely forgot! errggg! lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting proudmommy690:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN