Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listia giving out free points! Check it out ive got $20 victoria secret!

Posted by   + Show Post

If you have not checked out listia now is the time. They are giving credits for listing a post. Have baby clothes you dont need, DVDs or even a cell phone charger! List it here for free and get points for things you dont need anymore. Get points when you list your first auction. I have almost enough points to get a Kindle fire!

Anyone expecting a baby? If you sell enough stuff and get 80,000 (pretty easy) you can get an excersauces and bumbo seat brand new never even opened! For 85,000 you can get a pretty cool pack and play! So much great stuff on there so get to selling stuff you dont need and trade it for stuff you do need :)

any questions ask and ill help you figure it out :)

https://www.listia.com/signup/1455696

Even if your not interested can i ask 4 ppl to sign up and list an auction? lol im trying to save up credits for christmas and I need 4 people to sign up and list an auction. Here is a coupon for a free product. They will Email it to you. They go list it on listia and your done :) 

Eat-Smart

I added a $20 victoria secret lot as well as free panties! Ends in a little over 3 days! no bids currently

*****MAKE SURE WHEN LISTING A COUPON THEY YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF, TO COVER THE NUMBERS ON THE BARCODE SO NOONE STEALS IT!! IDK HOW THEY CAN STEAL IT BUT THEY CAN SO COVER IT WITH PAPER OR YOUR FINGER :)

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Replies (11-16):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM

What i do for things like that is go to google and type in eat smart bar and click on images. then upload the best pic i can find :)

When posting coupons Most of the time if its a coupon you have in hand to take a pic of You NEED to cover the numbers on the barcode otherwise people can steal the coupon! ill put that into the Original post too

Quoting anotherhalf:

So I signed up for Listia and got the coupon but how do I list it?  As in, how do I get an eat-smart bar photo?  Can I even use their photo?

anotherhalf
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 12:05 AM

That makes sense.  Thanks.

Quoting C8linVilla:

What i do for things like that is go to google and type in eat smart bar and click on images. then upload the best pic i can find :)

When posting coupons Most of the time if its a coupon you have in hand to take a pic of You NEED to cover the numbers on the barcode otherwise people can steal the coupon! ill put that into the Original post too

Quoting anotherhalf:

So I signed up for Listia and got the coupon but how do I list it?  As in, how do I get an eat-smart bar photo?  Can I even use their photo?

Liltdanh
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I totally bid on your item n didn't realize it till now. Totally need this.
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM

which one the VS card. Good luck! i hope you get it :) i forgot to put in the post and since there are bids i cant go back and edit but the actual gift cards is a little bent. but it will still work. my mail lady i guess had a bad day and ruined the card before putting it in my box

Quoting Liltdanh:

I totally bid on your item n didn't realize it till now. Totally need this.

Liltdanh
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM

yes the VS. Im the one with a million ?

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM

oh hahaha ok :)

Quoting Liltdanh:

yes the VS. Im the one with a million ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN