Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Ad on Jingit! **for 50 cents**

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 1150 Total Views

For those who signed up with this site there is a new ad. Hopefully they will start to pick up again :)

For those interested in making a few extra bucks a month by watching 5-120 second videos check out this post

Jingit **Absolute easiest and best for money making - CafeMom

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 10:54 PM

how do you save the jingit ad for future use? just "share" it?

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

Open it up and click on the play now. As its playing copy the http link. But im not sure if it will work on this link. usually it only works for links found on walmarts website. i forgot to copy it so if you get it feel free to post it here for everyone else

Quoting cherryohcherry:

how do you save the jingit ad for future use? just "share" it?

zildjans_mom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I don't care for their gps I was standing in Walmart directly in front of the wood glue and it said I was 1 mile away and couldn't check in :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM

You can go into the apps and under free apps search for *catch me if you can* it will allow you to cheat. You can then tell your phone any location. so put in walmarts address and then it should work. im told you can save the address to make for easier dealing with at later times. Im also told that you can set it to walmarts store and then simply go to any store that is close to you and scan the items and it will work but i do not have a phone that will work so i have no idea it it will work or not. but if you decide to try it let us know :)

Quoting zildjans_mom:

I don't care for their gps I was standing in Walmart directly in front of the wood glue and it said I was 1 mile away and couldn't check in :(

zildjans_mom
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:26 AM
I will try it!

Quoting C8linVilla:

You can go into the apps and under free apps search for *catch me if you can* it will allow you to cheat. You can then tell your phone any location. so put in walmarts address and then it should work. im told you can save the address to make for easier dealing with at later times. Im also told that you can set it to walmarts store and then simply go to any store that is close to you and scan the items and it will work but i do not have a phone that will work so i have no idea it it will work or not. but if you decide to try it let us know :)

Quoting zildjans_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM

BUMP

Liltdanh
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Not for me boo:(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)