Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mail Call 8/10 What did you get?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM
  • 13 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

WHat did everyone get today?

I got another lunch box(i put both in the same pic as some people on FB think i take pics of the same items daily to make it seem like i get alot. *Rolls eyes* so i took a pic of both

Then i got green olives which took about 4 months to show up. they are nasty but my 3 kids loved them!

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommaofive
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Nothing today :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SaraR216
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 7:44 PM

haha I love the eye rolling. I didn't get anything today either damnit!! I have a good feeling about tomorrow though :)

MIA0223
by Freebie Helper on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Nothing again :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:44 PM

Today was the coupon for a free order of Mcdonald's spicy chicken mcbites and my steak beef jerky (which I ate immediately lol). I love this group, I've gotten to drink and eat some yummy things. My favorite was the memento samples. I'm going to get the caramel latte from now on. I wasnt a big fan of the moccha.

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 8:46 PM

And why would the people on facebook think you fibbed? Heck I used the reward points you put up and used my actual facebook the second time to get a free disney puzzle. I know, I know, I'm awful. =D

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Because they are mad i get free stuff and they dont lol. I post the really good stuff on my FB but noone seems to go for them. I typically delete their comments. Negativity over free stuff is simply stupid :)

Quoting cherryohcherry:

And why would the people on facebook think you fibbed? Heck I used the reward points you put up and used my actual facebook the second time to get a free disney puzzle. I know, I know, I'm awful. =D

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Memento?? Where was this.  That beef sticks came fast! i posted that what 3-4 days ago? did you see that posted elsewhere? I did not think they would show that fast!

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Today was the coupon for a free order of Mcdonald's spicy chicken mcbites and my steak beef jerky (which I ate immediately lol). I love this group, I've gotten to drink and eat some yummy things. My favorite was the memento samples. I'm going to get the caramel latte from now on. I wasnt a big fan of the moccha.

cherryohcherry
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:14 PM

Nope, that was your link. I was surprised as well, it was a speedy delivery. The nescafe memento sample I got from here. You probably forgot about it amidst all the stuff you get every day, lol.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Memento?? Where was this.  That beef sticks came fast! i posted that what 3-4 days ago? did you see that posted elsewhere? I did not think they would show that fast!

Quoting cherryohcherry:

Momof2Stepof3
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I haven't made it to town in 2 days to check. I bet I have a bunch of loot in my post box. I shouldn't use my home address as its a community box but I check it as the mail gets here and I haven't seen much this week.

Quoting C8linVilla:

WHat did everyone get today?

I got another lunch box(i put both in the same pic as some people on FB think i take pics of the same items daily to make it seem like i get alot. *Rolls eyes* so i took a pic of both

Then i got green olives which took about 4 months to show up. they are nasty but my 3 kids loved them!

Wydowness
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM
Lipton Samples today :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)