Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need 5 pplto go like this page and say i sent them so i can win free samples. idk what kind lol Thanks ladies :) sorry i know i post alot but you can always unlike after its over if you want

(1) Perfectly Posh in PA

Caitlin wright Villasenor sent you---I need 3 more

Elayna Villalobos sent you----she needs 3 more as well

we are going to see if maybe we can both win? Im off to a Bday party so help Elayna first but if she gets 5 and 3 are willing to help me too feel free to do so :)

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM
Replies (11-19):
ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 7:37 PM

k i didnt want to pick one over the other. so i did one on my account and one on my dfs account

Elayna90
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Thank you!

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

k i didnt want to pick one over the other. so i did one on my account and one on my dfs account

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:44 PM

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

Elayna90
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Is there any way I could get you to go back in and post that in the post about the sample giveaway. I think it is the first one on her page. I know with the last giveaway that she did the ones posted to her wall didn't count. I am sorry to be much trouble.

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:54 PM

done, no problem

Quoting Elayna90:

Is there any way I could get you to go back in and post that in the post about the sample giveaway. I think it is the first one on her page. I know with the last giveaway that she did the ones posted to her wall didn't count. I am sorry to be much trouble.

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

Elayna90
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:55 PM

thank you so much!

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

done, no problem

Quoting Elayna90:

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:03 PM

lol still nooone has 5 referals. I feel bad for her now! i thought for sure it would have ended a long time ago! now i wanna get her fans simply because everyone is having issues getting 5 friends!

Quoting Elayna90:

thank you so much!

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

done, no problem

Quoting Elayna90:

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

Elayna90
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM
I know! I have 4 but I can't get that last one. Part of it for you is that you have already posted her page for referrals.
My problem is their is a local festival and my friends aren't on fb.

Quoting C8linVilla:

lol still nooone has 5 referals. I feel bad for her now! i thought for sure it would have ended a long time ago! now i wanna get her fans simply because everyone is having issues getting 5 friends!

Quoting Elayna90:

thank you so much!

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

done, no problem

Quoting Elayna90:

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

yes

Quoting Elayna90:

Are you Tiffany?

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN