Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

listia question.

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 387 Total Views
I just posted my first auction! Yayy!

I do have a question tho... For shipping... It says to leave blank if I wanted them to pay exact change for it... How does that actually work when someone wins the auction?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Elayna90
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 9:36 PM
I am no help her momma. I do free shipping. I know they can do paypal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:42 PM
It's ok :)

Quoting Elayna90:

I am no help her momma. I do free shipping. I know they can do paypal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM

For exact shipping you would then go to the post office and figure out what it takes to ship to them then go tell them and have them send it via paypal or Consealed cash

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Oh ok :) thank you.

Oh and do you know what GIN means? I'm so lost lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

For exact shipping you would then go to the post office and figure out what it takes to ship to them then go tell them and have them send it via paypal or Consealed cash

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:56 PM

Yup it means Get It Now But new members do not have that option But it sucks anyways Here is an example of how GIN works

Lets say you put a GIN of 1,000 here is the break down

Lista charges You 50 points to post a GIN if someone uses the GIN you get your 50 points back BUT if noone uses the GIN you lose 50 points

If Your GIN is 1,000 and someone uses the GIN then you get your 50 points back BUT listia takes 100 points for a GIN fee. if GIN is 10,000 they tale 1,000 (i think thats 10% right?)

so either way GIN sucks lol

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Quoting C8linVilla:

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:08 PM
Yea I read about the get it now. Just didn't know gin meant get it now.lol Hahaha I'm so slow :(

Quoting C8linVilla:

Yup it means Get It Now But new members do not have that option But it sucks anyways Here is an example of how GIN works

Lets say you put a GIN of 1,000 here is the break down

Lista charges You 50 points to post a GIN if someone uses the GIN you get your 50 points back BUT if noone uses the GIN you lose 50 points

If Your GIN is 1,000 and someone uses the GIN then you get your 50 points back BUT listia takes 100 points for a GIN fee. if GIN is 10,000 they tale 1,000 (i think thats 10% right?)

so either way GIN sucks lol

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)