Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please help me win! and Ill giveaway a prize!

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

If i win there will be a prize! I could really use this for Christmas! Im not sure what the prize it yet but Please help me win :) Like the page and my photo. Feel free to share with friends as well :)

This first one ends Dec 15th

(2) $100 TOYS R' US PHOTO CONTEST AGES 0-12

Can you help my Friend to? this pic is so cute But Trying to help her as she has helped me out so much. This one ends Nov.3rd

(2) 106LANA.1FM Halloween Costume Contest

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lfontes
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Liked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 23, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Did you add me to FB? I figured you saw my post on my husbands page I was about to be like who the hell are you and why are you on my husbands page lol. 

*because you aded me litterally a min after i shared it on my husbands page lol. 

Quoting lfontes:

Liked!

lfontes
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:35 PM
Oh I thought that was your page!? I thought I'd follow you on FB to have easier access to your likes. Sorry, I wanted to be your friend, not your hubby's lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM

lol no you liked my FB page. But you look hispanic and he is and so i figured maybe a friend of his friends say my post i put on his FB and that is how you found me. If that makes sence No worries you friended the right person :)

Quoting lfontes:

Oh I thought that was your page!? I thought I'd follow you on FB to have easier access to your likes. Sorry, I wanted to be your friend, not your hubby's lol

ShhhItsASecret
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lfontes
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I'm Japanese and Portuguese but get the Hispanic thing a lot.

Quoting C8linVilla:

lol no you liked my FB page. But you look hispanic and he is and so i figured maybe a friend of his friends say my post i put on his FB and that is how you found me. If that makes sence No worries you friended the right person :)

Quoting lfontes:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 24, 2012 at 11:04 PM

Bump

lifeisajoy
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Like and shared both!

lifeisajoy
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM

By the way all the little ones are so adorable!! You just have to smile when you look at their sweet faces!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)