Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jingit :-(

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 403 Total Views

I feel like I just complain about this site on here lol I am sorry this is not my intentions.  I love the site, but for 2 weeks I haven't been able to watch ads from my phone or the computer. My husband started a jingit account Monday and he was able to watch the ads on his phone that night, but nothing last night.  I know they are still in Beta and under a year old, but I was wondering if it was maybe just my account not being able to watch the ads or if everyone seems to be having trouble lately?

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy5912
by Freebie beginner on Sep. 26, 2012 at 1:58 PM

the campaign has ended so now there is only two ads I hope they get more soon

kolbiesmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Oic thank you!

Quoting mommy5912:

the campaign has ended so now there is only two ads I hope they get more soon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:07 PM

If you have not been able to watch them in 2 weeks then my guess is you did not pick the school for the box tops because it should have worked the last 2 weeks. But the box tops campaign is over so we now sit and wait for new ads to come. But the smores and the elmers should still work

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I'm still having problems with them too... I've been trying to sign up for days but I don't get the text from them... Ugh... So frusterating!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy5912
by Freebie beginner on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:47 PM

do you know if it takes a long time for them to ad new ads or not?

Quoting C8linVilla:

If you have not been able to watch them in 2 weeks then my guess is you did not pick the school for the box tops because it should have worked the last 2 weeks. But the box tops campaign is over so we now sit and wait for new ads to come. But the smores and the elmers should still work

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:48 PM

well i can not guarentee when they will have more ads but the last time they did this we got no ads for 2 months. But ill update if and when more come out

Quoting mommy5912:

Quoting C8linVilla:

mommy5912
by Freebie beginner on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:52 PM

oh wow so it could be awhile before we have ads again well that sux :( Both DH and I do it for the extra spending money a month and my son (13) has been doing it to save money for his 8th grade class trip to NY that is going to cost 150

Quoting C8linVilla:

well i can not guarentee when they will have more ads but the last time they did this we got no ads for 2 months. But ill update if and when more come out

Quoting mommy5912:

Quoting C8linVilla:

kolbiesmommy
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Yes I chose a school. Its been up and down on if I can watch ads by the whole time I've been using jingit.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pochaccotx
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:42 PM
damn this sucks i guess i need to hurry up and go to walmart and scan items for my df asap. his phone doesn't have the app
FadingIntoBlack
by Freebie beginner on Sep. 26, 2012 at 6:18 PM

i have never been able to watch the ads on my phone i have only been able to watch them on my computer

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)