Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listia stuff for grabs lots of PICS even $55 Concert cash

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 576 Total Views

I also have $55 in concert cash to use on this website. Lots of sesame street stuff and lots of gear even get Tickets! Now i have x5 $10 codes and 1 code that is $5 and i have no idea if you can use them all together or not but if you want them make me an offer on them all :) 

I am trying to save for gift cards for christmas and Im going to put a bunch on listia but if anyone here is interested I can use the GIN if its worth it and give it all to you! Ill even do stuff not allowed on listia if you want. I have loads of stuff yes mostly freebies but never hurts to see :) here is a list of some stuff if you want anything ask ill see if i have it. I really can not afford shipping so the more you get the better LOL unless you can afford to pay $2-$5 for shipping? 

4-5 V-Shape Mix (weight loss) all unopened. 

womens razor

full size lotion

painters tape

knex eggs(about 5-8 left)

Monket from Freaky pets

FULL baby set! (diaper bag with changing pad in plastic never used, pack of baby wipes, sample packs of diapers in random sizes, then comes with baby samples as well as mom samples which would be a razor, nivea lip balm and more all unopened)

target beauty bags

various lotions and face creams some 2ounces bottles! 

laundry soaps

There is soooo much stuff!

congo the movie unopened

Iphone 4/4s Case unopened. its white

I have sooooo much more so if you want something let me know ill see if i have it :) Also let me know what your offer is. I hate GIN as it will take a portion of points but need points so willing to do it for yall. I can take pics of anything as well

Dog food. Plus another treat not pictured

Each bag has x2 tampons and 3 different size pads

Lighter, ashtray and x3 E-Ciggarettes. x2 are scented and i think all 3 are equal to 2 packs of cigs!

Congo is brand new unopened movie. it works on DVD blueray and something else. no idea what its about really lol 

These come with everything you need(including needle!) I will ship them Outside the boxes as it would cost alot of money if i add the boxes. Coms with everything to make a sock monkey and sock zebra. To cute but im not even going to try to make these lol

I also added some of my soaps on there. 

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elayna90
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I would help but I am done bidding ftm. I need to build my credits back up for giftcards too. I have a few auctions up but I will be posting more next week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:14 PM
I am interested in few of the things but I won't be getting my credits from my auction for few more days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:32 PM

Thats fine. im not posting anything right now so let me know when you get them if your still interested :) im about to upload a few pics as  well

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

I am interested in few of the things but I won't be getting my credits from my auction for few more days

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Yes pictures will help :)

Quoting C8linVilla:

Thats fine. im not posting anything right now so let me know when you get them if your still interested :) im about to upload a few pics as  well

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaimier012
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
i have a listia member disputing me because she hasnt got her stuff yet when i sent it four days ago... But after everything goes through maybe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 28, 2012 at 5:48 PM

can i pm you the list of things im interested in and you tell me how many credits?lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Love always,
usmcwife.mommy2
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Sure and why not make me an offer ;) im horrible at money/point values. but let me know what you think is fair

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

can i pm you the list of things im interested in and you tell me how many credits?lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Sep. 28, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Well its a ton of stuff.lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

Sure and why not make me an offer ;) im horrible at money/point values. but let me know what you think is fair

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaofive
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Oooh, I want the ecigarettes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:30 PM

only the Cigs or you want the lighter and ashtray too? Let me know what you think is a fair offer and we can see if we can make a deal :)

Quoting mommaofive:

Oooh, I want the ecigarettes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN