Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

x3 Freebies Tomorrow at Noon Be ready :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Both go live at 12 Noon EST Let us know if you get either

Covergirl LashBast Fusion Volume + length mascara (5000) 

Allure magazine: The Beauty Expert: allure.com

Kardashian Complete Face Palette First 500 *make sure to put no for the mag trial*

Allure Magazine: The Beauty Expert: allure.com

Living Proof Hair Primer First 1000 (FB)

(5) Living Proof

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Replies (11-15):
julietw
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM

yeah if you got the mascara it says thank you if not it says while you were filling out your submission they were all given out. so you won it. and yeah the eye shadow was doing the same to me. but even when it finishes loading it says the same to those who won and didn't.

Quoting C8linVilla:

so the mascara says thank you to everyone or thank you if you win and something else if they are gone? I got the Thank you message. The Other Allure is still loading lol so i bet its gone by now its been 3 min.

Quoting julietw:

with allure magazine people who won something that they are really bad about sending emails sometimes you get them a month later sometimes your stuff just shows up you dont know if you won or didn't. the one for the mascara they say thank you when you done and you won the other just have to wait and see

Lilypie - (k7yb)Lilypie - (G4gz)
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:14 PM

lol its been an hour and 13 min and I still have the page up and its still working. Id love to win that so im trying to let it go through but its working away!

Quoting Squeaker49201:

The other one had a page that was availible before 12. So I just filled it out and left it and hit submit after I filled out the other too :)

I gave up on the sweepstakes for the $100 gift card tho. It was like 5 min. and was STILL working....lol

Squeaker49201
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:52 PM

OMG!!  that is crazy!!  I'm glad I gave up I'm at work they probably would have killed me for that one....lol

Quoting C8linVilla:

lol its been an hour and 13 min and I still have the page up and its still working. Id love to win that so im trying to let it go through but its working away!

Quoting Squeaker49201:

The other one had a page that was availible before 12. So I just filled it out and left it and hit submit after I filled out the other too :)

I gave up on the sweepstakes for the $100 gift card tho. It was like 5 min. and was STILL working....lol

Maemae2012
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:41 AM

Dag I thought the mascara started at noon so I missed it.

Maemae2012
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM

i guess I got the hair stuff. It said thank you for entering good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN