Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

not sure where to post listia vent...

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
This woman got my very nice ring with diamond chips an old bf gave me ... So my post office wouldnt ship it in a padded envelope because it was so light they told me to wrap it in a letter envelope and send it that way so i did this woman is wayyy up north and im in texas i sent it two days after the auction ended after fighting with the post office two days later she disputes me saying she hasnt got it....well duhhhh it was sent two days ago... Well its eight days now and she still hasnt gotten it which i assume not shes in flippin washington... So she disputes me again demanding her credits ...im so tired of dealing with her i just give em back... Ugh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Elayna90
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:41 PM
You should have argued. You did get a reciept right? Did you add tracking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Oct. 3, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Never give them back. when ppl dispute it is only one thing you type up and then listia deals with it. Im in WA state and it takes only 3-4 days to get items from TX. im sorry that happened. it sucks when ppl do that and my guess is she lied simply to get credits back. there are ppl who do that. if you dont send DC then they know they can get away with it :(

jaimier012
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Ok well it wasnt a lot of credits i forgot to put a limit on it... But ive been trying to save up for christmas... But next time ill argue with the post to send it with a tracking... Smh she left me a positive feedback at least...

Quoting C8linVilla:

Never give them back. when ppl dispute it is only one thing you type up and then listia deals with it. Im in WA state and it takes only 3-4 days to get items from TX. im sorry that happened. it sucks when ppl do that and my guess is she lied simply to get credits back. there are ppl who do that. if you dont send DC then they know they can get away with it :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)