Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Found a website That is Basically Jingit!!**ONLY for College students 18-25

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM
  • 31 Replies
  • 1030 Total Views

Ok i signed up today and its so easy! There are ad things in the middle of your page. Click on and click on the Jebbit word under it. Then it will take you to a new page and at the top it asks a question. Find the answer in the sentenses below(takes about 5 seconds to find the answer they are so easy) then click the answer on the multiple choice at the top And done! Takes me (with page loading time) about 10 seconds per question. Min cash out is $2 and after only about 5 min im at $1.30 Its by no means As much as Jingit But its super easy cash for little time and easy payout. you can get it in check or straight to your bank account! Check it out and any questions ask Im here to help :) Oh and this one does Not want your SSN so thats an added plus ;)

http://www.jebbit.com?ref=8652

I was informed that if you keep your Papers from Jingit That you can set this up to your Jingit Card and add it straight to there!!

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Admin on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:32 PM
I was just going to post this.

http://www.jebbit.com/?ref=8785
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Er...is there a right or wrong answer to whether you own a pair of boat shoes yet?

NVM...I'm impatient (not to mention honest to a fault o.O) and said Not Yet. Didn't break my streak.

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 PM

omg i love this. JINGIT is still not sending me the text and ive been emailing back and forth (sp) with the support team since friday night....

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM

:( you got a friend you can send it to instead? maybe that would work? that sucks! but at least your only missing out on 32 cents a day versus the $4 had the ads not expired

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

omg i love this. JINGIT is still not sending me the text and ive been emailing back and forth (sp) with the support team since friday night....

xtwistedxlovex
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Ooookay, I'm tired and don't know what I missed, but FYI the first step question when you join DailyWorth is NOT watching a video of the founder. Bleh. Ruined my streak =(

FadingIntoBlack
by Freebie beginner on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

wish i kept my papers :(

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:04 PM

Me too! But im planning to email them and see what they say

Support@Jingit.com

Quoting FadingIntoBlack:

wish i kept my papers :(

usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:13 PM
1 mom liked this

i could have it sent to my husbands phone i guess.lol

so i made $7 today :) love it! thanks!

Quoting C8linVilla:

:( you got a friend you can send it to instead? maybe that would work? that sucks! but at least your only missing out on 32 cents a day versus the $4 had the ads not expired

Quoting usmcwife.mommy2:

Love always,
usmcwife.mommy2
mommy5912
by Freebie beginner on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:16 PM

how do you add it to the jingit card?

julietw
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

3.00 already loving this thanks! glad i kept my papers glad my habit of keeping way too much paperwork is paying off lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)