Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jebbit Questions

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

anyone signed up? it says you have to have a .edu email since supposedly its only for students. that is not a problem since i am a full time student, but i still am having issues signing up for whatever reason. and jingit hasn't let me access any new ads :( boo!toddler tantrum

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmcwife.mommy2
by sarah_s on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I signed up with no problem. I just connected it to my facebook and im not a student.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
b.futlz
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:11 PM

i signed in though fb

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:29 PM

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

Sammie0402
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Yeah I was able to the first night and earned like $2 but now it's saying my school email is not a valid university email :(

Quoting C8linVilla:

ingit has no new ads so we are waiting for those. There are 2 ads that still work on ingit. go to their website an before you sign in at the top will be a blue banner that will show what ads are available. As for ebbit Do you have a student school email? if not you can not log in :( im pretty mad with that site so i dont really know how to get access for you. Check their FB page

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Apparently you also have to be between 18-25yrs old. If you are in that range, try contacting them to get it straightened out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)