Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any good deals on adult wipes (like baby wipes but adult) or clorox or lysol the wipes you use for the counters/surfaces?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 51 Total Views

Thanks-have to get those tomorrow-I found a coupon for scotch brite wipes for counters/surfaces-Any good deals anyone get or see on those items?

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:57 PM

At Wal-Mart, their Assurance brand wipes are very cheap (I usually pay $2.62) and come in a huge package.   It's a 48-count package, but the dimensions of the wipes are 7.9 x 12.5 inches.  They are so big, I tear them in half.  So, I get 96 wipes for $2.62.  They are located by the Depend brand underwear in the health and beauty area.

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Oh, I almost forgot that they are not actually labelled as 'wipes.'   The package actually calls them 'washcloths,' but they are wipes.

lifeisajoy
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:01 AM

Thank you-yes we get those too-those are the cheapest we found also -just wondered if there were any other deals-we use them every day on our adult son who has cerebral palsy--

Quoting taniamorse85:

Oh, I almost forgot that they are not actually labelled as 'wipes.'   The package actually calls them 'washcloths,' but they are wipes.

Monica_C
by Monica- Coupon Finde on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Sorry I haven't seen any sales/deals with either of those 2 products. I'm going over ads now and will hopefully have the new "best deals" up soon.

lifeisajoy
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Thank you Monica-I love this site!

Quoting Monica_C:

Sorry I haven't seen any sales/deals with either of those 2 products. I'm going over ads now and will hopefully have the new "best deals" up soon.

Monica_C
by Monica- Coupon Finde on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww...you're welcome & thank you! Its really good to know that I'm helping someone.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Thank you Monica-I love this site!

Quoting Monica_C:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN