Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday Mail call 11/15

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 283 Total Views

Whats everyone got today? 

I got 4 red bull from klout, whole box of food i only paid $2 shipping for Plus when you buy a box($12 shipped a month so good deal) you donate a meal to the foodbank! The 2 outfits at the bottom I won free on FB, the x2 candles I got on a BoGo deal and were only $3! And the Blanket is good size I got that on sale for $12 on a friends FB page

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamminOutMama
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 8:38 PM

Awesome! I just got 2 jif coupons in the mail today

Wydowness
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:26 PM
What's klout?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xtwistedxlovex
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Only one thing today - a $25 gift card from FedEx to spend at a local small business on Small Business Saturday. I forgot about having signed up for that and actually thought it was junk mail because the return address said "SBS Do Not Discard". Apparently I should have received an email - which I probably disregarded as junk. Oh well, it was a nice surprise. Now I have to look into small businesses in the area so I know where to spend it!

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I won that as well have not gotten it yet though. But everyone is saying you can use it anywhere? i was on their website and they dont have any small business in my area :( other then me but since im not big and registered i guess i cant use it at my shop

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Only one thing today - a $25 gift card from FedEx to spend at a local small business on Small Business Saturday. I forgot about having signed up for that and actually thought it was junk mail because the return address said "SBS Do Not Discard". Apparently I should have received an email - which I probably disregarded as junk. Oh well, it was a nice surprise. Now I have to look into small businesses in the area so I know where to spend it!

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:07 PM

its a website you share on fb and twitterr and give friends Ks You get a high score and they give you free stuff

Quoting Wydowness:

What's klout?

xtwistedxlovex
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM

According to the AmEx insert that came with it it can be used anywhere that accepts AmEx, even online. I want to use it the way intended though =) Maybe you could find a small business online to support?

Quoting C8linVilla:

I won that as well have not gotten it yet though. But everyone is saying you can use it anywhere? i was on their website and they dont have any small business in my area :( other then me but since im not big and registered i guess i cant use it at my shop

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

b.futlz
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I'm not home but my hubby told me my bows I won off Facebook got there......I'm so excited that I won and I can't wait to put them in dd's hair when we get home
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Clear shea shampoo & conditioner, Breathe Right strips, a Red Rose tea sample (Creme Caramel), and a notice to pick up something else at the post office that was apparently too large for the mailbox (maybe my Private Selection BzzKit?)

Edit 11/16:  Sure enough, the oversized package waiting at he P.O. was my Private Selection BzzKit.  Can't wait to go to the store to use the coupons!  Today, I got my P&G samples:  Pampers wipes, Crest toothpaste and floss, Secret deodorant, and Always pads and Tampax tampons (Radiant) in a pink and purple purse.

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Nov. 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Of course I totally agree and I love supporting small business. there are small business around that are farmers markets i wonder if i can use it there! when it gets here ill have to check :) They sell my items so it would be great to help them out as well

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

According to the AmEx insert that came with it it can be used anywhere that accepts AmEx, even online. I want to use it the way intended though =) Maybe you could find a small business online to support?

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

b.futlz
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:03 AM
My favorite kinda of stores are the small business ones

Quoting C8linVilla:

Of course I totally agree and I love supporting small business. there are small business around that are farmers markets i wonder if i can use it there! when it gets here ill have to check :) They sell my items so it would be great to help them out as well

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)