Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

100% Free Credit Score! Never have to give your Credit Card - EVER!

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 109 Total Views

Do you know your credit score and how credit "worthy" you are? Well i didnt know mine until i applied for a loan and found out some negative information about my credit.  The loan officer pointed me to this site that provides your credit score 100% free.

They never ask for a credit card or any type of payment ever.

Once you sign up, you are given your score and lots of other information about your credit and you also can set finacial goals and the site tells you what you need to do to meet those goals. I found it very useful when i wanted to consolidate some debt and buy a new car.

If you want to take advantage of something that is actually and honestly free, check it out today!

Credit Sesame

Free Products, Free Coupons, Free Recipes and Much Much More!!

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:09 PM

I logged in got one score. Then logged in to another regular place I log into.  Got a different score that was 39 points less. 

sophiasmommy27
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:18 PM
mine too. it was really weird.

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I logged in got one score. Then logged in to another regular place I log into.  Got a different score that was 39 points less. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 18, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I think this free one is with Experion. The other I went to was with Transunion.  I am told you can get a different score or report on all 3.  It's a matter of what is on each report.   I know one of them said I owed 50$ to a medical clinic. That I know was paid. But after several years.  No longer have reciepts to prove it.    Then when our son checked his score before he moved out in summer.  It says he owed 50$ or something to a doctor.  The only doctor I remember.  Was one in 2008 that he got his shoulder xrayed. Because it was dislocated at one point.  I remember telling him I'd pay the bill.  Since he was not working much.  I remember getting a bill for just under 200$ for the xray and office visit.  I paid it that month we recieved it.   That no one gets calls from a collections agency for it. 

coolmom_43
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Yes.. thats the way it is.. All 3 reporting agencies will have different scores because not all creditors report to all 3. Some report to only one or maybe two. But getting your free score from just one of the big three will give you a good indication of what your credit status is.. if the score seems low then its a good indicator that you should look into your credit report alil farther. It is all very good and important information to know and keep track of. Now a days some employers even check your credit before making a hiring decsion.

coolmom_43
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I highly recomend that you check this out.. Its 100% free and gives you information about your personal credit.

Check it out now.

Credit Sesame

Kayla060812
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:43 PM
Creditkarma.com is actually a free one. And it sends credit updates to my email

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Kayla060812
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Go to creditkarma.com. i use it. It is pretty good. Even showed a unpaid bill from over 6 years ago

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 20, 2012 at 4:50 PM

That's where I was.  Credit Karma.  It showed a lower number than this free one.  I've heard on all 3 credit reporting bureaus. You can get a different score and number. 

Quoting Kayla060812:

Go to creditkarma.com. i use it. It is pretty good. Even showed a unpaid bill from over 6 years ago

Quoting sophiasmommy27:

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)