Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday mail call 11/17

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Today I got these two samples

by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM

I got Biore samples:  Pore unclogging scrub, Blemish fighting ice cleanser, and an Ultra nose strip.

xtwistedxlovex
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Didn't get a chance to check my mail yesterday so today my mailbox was stuffed. Eucerin (x2 for some reason), nescafe (x2, one of which was meant for an address 10 miles away!), P&G stuff (deodorant, toothpaste, always, etc), and Hugo Boss.

MamaBoo52
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Cool! That would be fun! Does Hugo boss give a card sample or an acztual sample vile? I heard one of those colognes was just a card with the smell sprayed on

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Didn't get a chance to check my mail yesterday so today my mailbox was stuffed. Eucerin (x2 for some reason), nescafe (x2, one of which was meant for an address 10 miles away!), P&G stuff (deodorant, toothpaste, always, etc), and Hugo Boss.

xtwistedxlovex
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 10:51 PM

I haven't opened it yet, but it looks and feels like a 1x2" cotton swab under foil. The one I got is Nuit.

Quoting MamaBoo52:

Cool! That would be fun! Does Hugo boss give a card sample or an acztual sample vile? I heard one of those colognes was just a card with the smell sprayed on

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

SaraR216
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 2:04 AM

I got the P&G sample box, which had awesome samples in it! And a eucerin sample.

pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on Nov. 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Finally got my Breville Cordless stick blender. From doing My Survey surveys and cashing out my points.

roxy27
by on Nov. 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM
Biore samples, formula and the NFL towel from tide.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)