Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG OGM OMG!!! Look what i won

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 262 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Im so excited! Im pregnant(NOT planned) and my husband is so bummed about this baby. He litterally right now refuses to even talk about baby! When baby is born we will have a 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 1 yr old and im terrified! Well I saw on FB that I won a Crib tonight!! IM so stocked! Its gotta be a sign :) Im so very happy to have won this and NEVER would have thought id win! Looked it up and this is a $650 crib!!!!! Thats insane!!

Kudos to Caitlin Villasenor on winning the Argington BamBam Crib! 
We will pick the winner of the Serena & Lily color kids frame bedding tomorrow!

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kayla060812
by Freebie beginner on Dec. 20, 2012 at 2:25 AM
2 moms liked this
Very lucky. I was lucky to get one free on craigslist. The lady also.included bedding cloths playmat diapers and so much more. Very unplanned pregnancy hubs and I had just gotten outta the homeless situation and were living with his family. Anyway we had no help abd my feb 2012 group also sent a carseat pack n play tons of cloths diapers and one lady even let me go online and order a bringing home baby outfit. Anyway... again.... it feels nice when you get something you need. Congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:37 AM

That is a Good Sign from G-d that these children are very much wanted and blessed.  I am so happy for you.  I could cry.  I wish every day that my children will change their minds and want children.  I long for a baby to hold and love.  I worked all the time my children were little and I missed so much of the sweet days of nothing.  That is the beauty of being a Grandparent, you get to savor all the bits you missed because you were trying to earn a living and rear the children, that the days go by so quickly.  I spoil the hell out of my great nieces and nephews.  They get anything and everything.

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Woohoo!  Congrats!

Starleet
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:00 AM

Wow!!! You got super lucky! Congrats :)

HoustonTx
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:05 AM
Congrats! on both the baby and crib :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mishamama
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:07 AM
Wow! Awesome! Congrats on both! :D
AmericanChild82
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

YAY!!! Congrats. We also found out Saturday that we are adding to our family. Ours in due August 23rd.

kcangel63
by Admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:35 AM
Congratulations!!!
Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM
HOW EXCITING!!! CONGRATS
Beauty91805
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM
That's wonderful! !! Congratulations!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)