Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where are the 2013 freebies?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Lol as soon as i find some ill for sure post but im bummed that there is nothing so far for 2013. Whats up yall? Hopefully Monday will start up with some great freebies! I updated the IWG so feel free to check that out. I can post some Sweepstakes if yall are interested but for sure most are on FB. Ill get a post going for that in a few. Hopefully I can find some Coupons as well! 

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sammie0402
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Thanks Caitlin. Did you win that last contest?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 5, 2013 at 6:42 PM

They still have not posted the winners! I need to go chose a winner though ill get to that tonight lol. Im procrastinating as the weather is nasty here and I dont wanna walk to the post office in the rrain. but ill pick a winner soon i swear lol

Quoting Sammie0402:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Sorry was thinking of a different contest. NO i did not win that one :( Sucks because many did not follow the rules and a few that did not follow the rules won! Super bummed!

Quoting Sammie0402:

xtwistedxlovex
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 8:17 PM

I don't know how to classify this; there are so many.

http://www.healthyessentials.com/printable-coupons/

Sammie0402
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM
That stinks. I hate when things like that happen :-( Sorry about that

Quoting C8linVilla:

Sorry was thinking of a different contest. NO i did not win that one :( Sucks because many did not follow the rules and a few that did not follow the rules won! Super bummed!

Quoting Sammie0402:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:34 AM

The year has definitely been a bummer so far.  Not only am I not finding freebies to sign up for, but also not much is coming in the mail.  So far this year, I think I've gotten just one thing:  a coffee sample a few days ago.  Not that I'm complaining about it (it was very good), but usually I get at least one thing every other day or so.  I'm looking forward to things picking up.

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I agree! Only thing ive gotten this year was the toothbrush. But its a good freebie so can not complain! But Ill searching. trying. Hopefully being monday this week will be better!

Quoting taniamorse85:

The year has definitely been a bummer so far.  Not only am I not finding freebies to sign up for, but also not much is coming in the mail.  So far this year, I think I've gotten just one thing:  a coffee sample a few days ago.  Not that I'm complaining about it (it was very good), but usually I get at least one thing every other day or so.  I'm looking forward to things picking up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN