Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not A Complete Loss

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 272 Total Views
2 moms liked this
I checked my mail and it was empty. :(

However!!! I checked my email (just as fun), and I got a message from Moms Meet saying I get to sample Wholesome Sweeteners Blue Agave Syrups!

I get:

Samples of Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave Syrup in a variety of flavors, plus samples of Organic Stevia for each of the people at the 'party'.

Full-size bottles of Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Blue Agave Syrup, Raw Agave Syrup, a burlap bag, plus coupons!

YAY!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Nice! I wanted that one so bad I got the organics drinks though the ones that are in those pouches. How do you know what you will get? I cant find that anywhere? I was curious what i would be getting

kcangel63
by ADMIN on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM
On the acceptance email go to step one. It's in the sampling guide. It will list what you get. :)

I live these sites. Smiley360 I have 2 missions. I got the Children's Advil in the mail the other day, and am waiting on the Campbell's Slow Kettle Soup box. :)

Quoting C8linVilla:

Nice! I wanted that one so bad I got the organics drinks though the ones that are in those pouches. How do you know what you will get? I cant find that anywhere? I was curious what i would be getting

Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 2:51 PM

i wanted to see what the Smiley360 was so I looked it up and signed up I got the campbell one I so happy that is a very cool website. because they let you know right away about you gettin it or not

Quoting kcangel63:

On the acceptance email go to step one. It's in the sampling guide. It will list what you get. :)

I live these sites. Smiley360 I have 2 missions. I got the Children's Advil in the mail the other day, and am waiting on the Campbell's Slow Kettle Soup box. :)

Quoting C8linVilla:

kcangel63
by ADMIN on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM
That is what I love about that site. The others take so long I forget I applied.

Quoting Jennifer_236:

i wanted to see what the Smiley360 was so I looked it up and signed up I got the campbell one I so happy that is a very cool website. because they let you know right away about you gettin it or not

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM

I had one at momsmeet and I forgot i got it untel I got it in the mail and I had no idea what it was for lol. I cant wait for this one

Quoting kcangel63:

That is what I love about that site. The others take so long I forget I applied.

Quoting Jennifer_236:

Quoting kcangel63:

Quoting C8linVilla:

kcangel63
by ADMIN on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:58 PM
YAY. Got a Bzzagent mission today for Glade.
Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 18, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I got that one before I have one for garden bugers. That I am going to get today or tomorrow

Quoting kcangel63:

YAY. Got a Bzzagent mission today for Glade.

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 19, 2013 at 6:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Nice!  I personally can't stand stevia (tastes salty to me), but the blue agave syrup sounds good.  I've been wanting to try that.

The last three days have sucked for me (not a single thing), but that was after 2 days straight of good stuff.  Today, I finally got the Propel Zero sample (Kiwi Strawberry) that I've been waiting for.  I think I requested it four or more months ago!  I also went to the store and used my free MorningStar Farms coupon for my latest BzzKit.  I got the Veggie Meatballs because I was planning to do spaghetti and meatballs sometime in the next week for dinner, anyway.  My store had a pretty pathetic MSF selection.  I was really hoping to get the Mushroom Lovers burgers, but they were unavailable.  Maybe I'll look around and use one of the $1 coupons to get it somewhere else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN