Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listia?

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 202 Total Views

How many of you have gotten things off of Listia?

What have you gotten?

Also, do you have a fast way of earning credits?

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Earning credits fastest items i found that sell are Free product coupons, gift cards, and unique items. I also takes freebie sets like 8-10 different laundry soap samples and put together and those sell. I take the tampons and pads i get and put them all together as well those go good. OHHHHHH A BIG item that you can get a number of points on are Condoms! lol I go to the local health department and get a whole ton of them free and put them on there LOL Here is my page you can see what ive sold on there and see what they went for!

Things I have gotten off listis $200-$300 in gift cards, Movies, 50 barbies with a barbie coputer and barbie RV, monster high dolls, emmersions blender, i get so much stuff its insane lol but i usually go for the $$$ gift cards. But most stuff i put on their are freebies i get here! 

Give & Get Free Stuff - Listia.com Auctions for Free Stuff

AmericanChild82
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I put a pair of earrings on there that I couldn't wear and made a ton of points. In turn I was able to get the nail polish set my dd wanted for Christmas, pair of hypoalergenic earrings for me and a charm for dd's bracelet.

pampire
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Can someone tell me what listia is?  I am somehow signed up for it and have followers but I have NO clue what it is!

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this

its basicly ebay but its free to buy and list and its credits instead of money

Quoting pampire:

Can someone tell me what listia is?  I am somehow signed up for it and have followers but I have NO clue what it is!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)