Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HURRY Free Electric barbie Toothbrush!!

Posted by   + Show Post

**They do ask for a CC number but it will NOT be charged! I have now gotten 4 of these with email confirmations all 100% free

FIRST go here and scroll threw the pictures until you see one that says Get discount(white screen White car)You will get $10-$30 for clicking it. 

AFTER you get that Click this link and get the Toothbrush 100% Free! Even shipping! I got one and about to get another :) hurry will go fast!

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/578062?ref=conf-jp&rpi=101650528

220_q60_

by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Replies (11-16):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:57 PM

I already have an account to but i got it free. you do Not need to get 3 ppl to sign up. The toothbrush is free no matter what BUT if After you get your free one you share your personal link and get 3 ppl to sign up they will Refund your $10 so basicly you will get free money again. 

Quoting CJsMommy622:

I think you have to get 3 people to buy the same thing. I don't think I can get that many people interested in a Barbie toothbrush lol. There were some other cool things though, but I already have a living social acct from awhile back.

Quoting Beauty91805:

So I would have to have 3 people sign up in order for it to be free? Or since I'm using your link its going to be free for me regardless if I get 3 people to sign up?

Quoting C8linVilla:

Yes you have to be a memeber but thats because once you buy it share your link and if 3 friends sign up you get the $10 back. You can put in your paypal info instead but it will be free i promise already got a confirmation of my order in my email and it is zero

Quoting Beauty91805:

Do I have to join livingsocial.com? Because when I clicked buy i had to enter login info so I did and then it asked for my credit card info.

Quoting C8linVilla:

What dont you understand? Ill help you out. Go to the first link and there is a big box in the middle with a car? Click the right arrow until you see where it says *you have a surprise for checking out the new fusion* Click on the get discount. It will give you free money! once it says how much you got exit that and click on my 2nd link. it will take you to the toothbrush. add it to cart and go through the check out. It Will say $10 until you get to the final page and it will say Zero. thats whn you push pay now. It will take you to a screen with your code and the site to go to to get it 100% free. sounds like alot of work but took me about 90 seconds to do it. 

Quoting Beauty91805:

I don't understand. ..

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Hmm thats weird. When you get to the final screen it will say zero so thats odd Glad it did not go through for you. maybe they changed it when they realized everyone would get it free

Quoting kcangel63:

I got the $10 credit screen after the fusion part.

When i add the toothbrush to my cart, it keeps saying I will pay $5. I accidently put in the wrong expiration date on my cc. I'm glad I did BC I got an email saying the charge couldn't be processed.

kcangel63
by Admin on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:36 PM
LOL! Possibly. Maybe it's BC I'm mobile.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Hmm thats weird. When you get to the final screen it will say zero so thats odd Glad it did not go through for you. maybe they changed it when they realized everyone would get it free

Quoting kcangel63:

When i add the toothbrush to my cart, it keeps saying I will pay $5. I accidently put in the wrong expiration date on my cc. I'm glad I did BC I got an email saying the charge couldn't be processed.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Cound be as Im still helping friends get it and they are getting it free. So if your able to get to a computer feel free to try again and let us know :)

Quoting kcangel63:

LOL! Possibly. Maybe it's BC I'm mobile.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting kcangel63:

aj23
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I got a $30 credit from the ad. I used it for 3 of the $10 Snapfish photobooks. I use those to make cookbooks.
My mom did it too and got the $30 too.
I could have got the toothbrushes but I have no use for them considering my only child is a boy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tisaynababae
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM

promo expired too bad because i like living social and would have used it on something else if they were out of toothbrushes. Oh well.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)