Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the mailbox today....

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 359 Total Views

3 coupons for free airwick candles, I wrote them a letter because the one I bought would not lite, the wick was bad.

3 rolls of jewelry making metal thread, 2 silver and 1 gold  (I will try and dig up the offer)

2 refund checks, one for $3.98 and one for $10.  I still have three refund checks due sometime this month.

Last week I went shopping and used some of my free item coupons and with what I bought, I ended up paying $69 and change, original bill was $209 and change.  Sweet. I still have a few left, but they do not expire until August. 

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygurl6162008
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 22, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Haven't checked my mail box to cold to walk uo the street
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 22, 2013 at 8:43 PM

awesome! 

Today i got $25 card from mom meet and 2 coupons to get organic drinks to try out, stri vectin samples and some pills written in spanish 

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Nice haul!

I got my Generation Know bracelet from U by Kotex.  It also came with a $1-off 1 coupon for any U by Kotex product.  Also, yesterday I accepted an invite for the Schick Hydro Silk razor BzzCampaign.

MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:32 AM

I got a package from Fedex, it is bottle of homeopathic cough medicine, I read the list of ingredients, a huge habit of mine, I cannot take it.  I will toss it in the garbage, I wish I didn't have to waste it, I don't remember if the ingredient list was on the original offer or not.  I will make myself a mental note to check. 

I hope I get that tampon bracelet, I am going to take off their charm and add a new charm.

ShanesMommy2012
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I got Marlboro coupons and a Propel Zero sample packet.

kcangel63
by Admin on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:01 AM
Tuesday I got a little tin of organic lemongrass lip balm I won on a CM giveaway post, and a little sample of Aveda shampoo & conditioner. I also got a Children's Mucinex mission from Smiley360.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 PM

To could donate it. Cool stuff you got today

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I got a package from Fedex, it is bottle of homeopathic cough medicine, I read the list of ingredients, a huge habit of mine, I cannot take it.  I will toss it in the garbage, I wish I didn't have to waste it, I don't remember if the ingredient list was on the original offer or not.  I will make myself a mental note to check. 

I hope I get that tampon bracelet, I am going to take off their charm and add a new charm.

Audreysmommy123
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Ill take the sample of cough syrup..

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

To could donate it. Cool stuff you got today

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I highly suggest donating anything you wont use. Dont throw it out. some out there cant afford stuff so its a huge help for food banks or shelters

MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 25, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I do give away things I don't use, but I feel funny because this is medication.  I guess I am still afraid of the Tylenol deaths decades ago.  I leave the coupons for diapers, formula, etc on the shelf with the product when I go grocery shopping.  If I don't use the product and the coupon is good, I tape it to all kinds of things in the commissary.  It will be someones blessing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)