Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mail Call 1/27 - 2/2

Posted by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 486 Total Views
What did you get this week?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Today I got my 2nd Marlboro 'cigarette butt holder' thing in the mail. They sent the wrong one first time, then sent another. I don't smoke, but I'm giving them to my brother.

I also got my Hylands Cold Tablets by FedEx or UPS today. I can't remember. Thanks C8lin for that one!!!
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 29, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I got beniful sample. my pit was not impressed, seattles best coffee and a letter from imagration saying my husband got approved to go ahead and move forward with getting his green card! That was not free but it was a good mail day! I also got 2 magazines. they didnt look interesting at all so didnt bother to even look at them. 

Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM
I got the drink shaker, beneful wet dog food, my candle from Caitlin (THANKS it smells so good) :). Also got something else but can't think of what it was.
proudmommy690
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM
I finally got the safety latchs for doors
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Today, I got a sample of Seattle's Best Coffee (Level 3), and I found out that I won a RejuveSea Complete Skin Nutrition System.  Also, I went to the post office to pick up the item they couldn't put into my box yesterday.  It wasn't a BzzKit or Smiley360 kit, as I was expecting.  I forgot that I had won something from Oregon Cafe, and it arrived.  It was a 16.9 oz. container of their Vanilla Latte espresso concentrate, a ceramic travel mug, and a rubber cap for the container.  Unfortunately, it was badly packed, so the mug was broken into a bunch of pieces.  Also, I would not have been able to use the cap because of my latex allergy.  At least the espresso concentrate was fine; it's what I was looking forward to in that prize pack.

kcangel63
by Admin on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM
How cool! Too bad about the mug and lid. I hope the coffee is good.

Quoting taniamorse85:

Today, I got a sample of Seattle's Best Coffee (Level 3), and I found out that I won a RejuveSea Complete Skin Nutrition System.  Also, I went to the post office to pick up the item they couldn't put into my box yesterday.  It wasn't a BzzKit or Smiley360 kit, as I was expecting.  I forgot that I had won something from Oregon Cafe, and it arrived.  It was a 16.9 oz. container of their Vanilla Latte espresso concentrate, a ceramic travel mug, and a rubber cap for the container.  Unfortunately, it was badly packed, so the mug was broken into a bunch of pieces.  Also, I would not have been able to use the cap because of my latex allergy.  At least the espresso concentrate was fine; it's what I was looking forward to in that prize pack.

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:36 PM

It is.  I've used it to make a couple lattes so far, and the level of vanilla flavor is perfect.  I like flavored coffees, but so many of them are too strongly flavored.  The mug and cap aren't much of a loss for me because I seldom take coffee with me anywhere.  I'm just glad the cap was wrapped in plastic so that I didn't have to risk a reaction when I threw it away.

Quoting kcangel63:

How cool! Too bad about the mug and lid. I hope the coffee is good.

Quoting taniamorse85:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 29, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Today I got the Free Bulu box that I posted about(still available) came with a 10 pk of gum, 12 pk of insomnia pills, energy pill, coconut oil, and an energy drink powder. Then I got a Proactiv Sample. 

dirby1988
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I havent got anything but i just moved and put in a change of address the 26th

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Where can I get a free bulu box? And was the proactive free too? I really want to try coconut oil and also proactive

Quoting C8linVilla:

Today I got the Free Bulu box that I posted about(still available) came with a 10 pk of gum, 12 pk of insomnia pills, energy pill, coconut oil, and an energy drink powder. Then I got a Proactiv Sample. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)