Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the last 2-3 months Ive gotten so much free stuff and free samples.

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 154 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I have very limited computer access and on the comnputer I do use cant do facebook giveaways (fb is blocked) i have access to a computer 2 days a week so imagine what I could do if I owned one lol. Anyway i have gotten various samples of the typical stuff (hair care, makeup, vitamins, etc.) around 50 or so. ive gotten a free planner, free umbrella, free lunchbox, free toys for the kids, free hats free tee shirt. Thats just from coming on here mostly. Thanks to bzzagent.com Ive gotten glade fragrance mister, glade oil infuser(sp), $10 kroger gift card for yogurts, 6 pairs of socks and 3 pairs of boxers (actually df has one to and got the socks and boxers but i wear the socks). Thanks to mom ambassadors ive gotten a tote full of organic sweetener with tons of stuff in it. Ive missed alot of opportunities for both of those sites due to not having a computer but Im super excited that Im able to get so much stuff for free lol df thinks Im weird. Ill post pics of the stuff I have pics of.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Kit from mom ambassadors (obviously its not all for me lol)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM

A few randon samples and a tshirt
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Glade oil defuser
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Pretty good haul with limited computer access!

Aren't those oil diffusers awesome?!  I got the Fuji Apple and Cardamom Spice one, and I'm in love.  It just smells so good!  I almost don't want to leave my bedroom after I wake up!  I keep the bedroom door open during the day so that the scent can go throughout the apartment during the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)