Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please RSVP to my House Party

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 62 Total Views
So I'm having trouble adding emails. So I just added a bunch of old and company emails lol. So here's a link to the House Party that I'm trying to host. Please rsvp!! Thank you ladies!!!

Just copy and paste in your browser.

http://www.houseparty.com/rp/0e8
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM

says error not found on that link. did you send me one? i know i RSVP'd to one at least. If you post it on your FB maybe i can get it and post it here since we are friends?

Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I think I was only able to send it to 3 people on here and then it quit loading the names. Ill post it on fb! Thanks girlie!!
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:02 PM

NP but it says its no longer accepting applications? Then it says im already going. But here is the link maybe it will be different for other ppl. Hey you get your charm out of your candle? I wanna see it! love that company and have ordered about 12 candles so far her stuff is awesome!

House Party > Meet Simple® and Celebrate MAKERS: Women Who Make America

Quoting Daph2387:

I think I was only able to send it to 3 people on here and then it quit loading the names. Ill post it on fb! Thanks girlie!!

Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Yea I got accepted to host but was thinking I had to get 10 ppl to say they were coming?

No I haven't got to the bottom yet but it smells so good. I'm ordering some Friday! :))

Quoting C8linVilla:

NP but it says its no longer accepting applications? Then it says im already going. But here is the link maybe it will be different for other ppl. Hey you get your charm out of your candle? I wanna see it! love that company and have ordered about 12 candles so far her stuff is awesome!

Quoting Daph2387:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I thought so to but i think its only the 1st party. I only had the first party tell me i had to get 10. after that it never asked for 10 it simply said that i had to invite ppl

Quoting Daph2387:

Yea I got accepted to host but was thinking I had to get 10 ppl to say they were coming?

No I haven't got to the bottom yet but it smells so good. I'm ordering some Friday! :))

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Daph2387:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)