Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Listia

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

I joined Listia after hearing a few of you mention it and have listed a few things that can be sent by envelope/stamp only so far. So my question is, if I want to list something that they need to pay the exact shipping for, is it sent through paypal where I am able to print a label out like how Ebay does it?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:34 PM

You can print the label through paypal yes but ive never done it so idk how it works. but with the price changes and going up it would be cheaper to ship Flat rate for almost everything. 

Starleet
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I was just listing a 0-3 month onesie at the moment. I figured it would only cost about $3 to ship.

Quoting C8linVilla:

You can print the label through paypal yes but ive never done it so idk how it works. but with the price changes and going up it would be cheaper to ship Flat rate for almost everything. 

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

How many are you going to post? You can fit like 12 of them in an envelope for $4.90 flat rate. But if its girls Im interested! Foundout we are having a girl and I need to stock up so feel free to post your link when you list :)

Quoting Starleet:

I was just listing a 0-3 month onesie at the moment. I figured it would only cost about $3 to ship.

Quoting C8linVilla:

Starleet
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll probably post more things after I finish going through things. We are still unpacking after moving but the listing is just a Carter's one that says Little Sister. :) The picture is on there: http://www.listia.com/auction/8283352-nwt-carter-s-little-sister-onesie-w-long

Quoting C8linVilla:

How many are you going to post? You can fit like 12 of them in an envelope for $4.90 flat rate. But if its girls Im interested! Foundout we are having a girl and I need to stock up so feel free to post your link when you list :)

Quoting Starleet:

Quoting C8linVilla:

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Oh moving sucks! but can be fun. If you list any lots let me know. I have zero clothes so im looking for lots but ill be watching this one. :)

jazi1105
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
You have to send them an invoice or money request via paypal. Once they pay, there will be a thing on paypal next to the transaction that says "print shipping label"...just like with ebay :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Omg I have a ton of girls stuff. I had a listia account but I can't log in for some reason. It says my password is wrong and that can't be bc I have the same password for everything. Ugh. I've tried to do the whole forgot password thing but never goes to my email. Idk. I was suppose to ship something to someone but couldn't log in to get address so I know I have a bad review.

But I have literally bags and bags of little girl clothes. When are u due? Summer/fall

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Starleet:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Go make another listia. But once you do you can never go back to the other listia account if you ever get into it again as they will freeze both accounts. 

Im due 6/21/2013 But i Live in WA state. Its warm but not warm enough for a little baby to be in shorts and t shirts usually. I am pretty picky with clothes though. I prefer full outfits with feet and zippers. Not a fan of buttons but will go with them if need be. Id be interested in a handfull of short/t shirt outfits but mostly Long sleeve/feet sets(no idea what they are called) 

Quoting Daph2387:

Omg I have a ton of girls stuff. I had a listia account but I can't log in for some reason. It says my password is wrong and that can't be bc I have the same password for everything. Ugh. I've tried to do the whole forgot password thing but never goes to my email. Idk. I was suppose to ship something to someone but couldn't log in to get address so I know I have a bad review.

But I have literally bags and bags of little girl clothes. When are u due? Summer/fall

Quoting C8linVilla:

Quoting Starleet:

Quoting C8linVilla:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)