Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mail call 2/10-2/17

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Here's what I got today...

free Pepsi next 2 lliter

free sample size herbal essences honey shampoo

diabetes kit

And just got invited to try this hair dye from bzzagent.com

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Yesterday I got this that I got free but they fail to mention it is HEAVY! my dog was like what the hell you want me to do with this!! It is cute though lol

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Here is what i got today(tuesday) Won this on their FB page last week. You can enter to win too. they do this weekly i think on Tuesdays.

ThirsTea Beverages

CafeMom Tickers
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:58 PM

No freebies today, but I did just apply for my first House Party.  It's the Debbie Macomber one, and I would love to host it!

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Today I got Pepsi coupon, x2 tide pods, 1 huge bag of dog food(huge for a sample) shampoo/conditioner and the free dog collar i got from doggyloot. 

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:28 PM

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:42 PM

I finally got my Smiley360 kit for Campbell's Slow-Kettle Style Soup.  It includes one container (15.5oz) of soup, 10 $2/1 coupons, and a pair of knee-high socks.  The socks are green and gold striped, so they're kind of ugly IMO.  Plus, those are the colors from my middle school, and my middle school years sucked.  The soup I got was the crab and sweet corn chowder, which was the one I was really hoping I'd get.

MsBlueBelle
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:41 PM

six sample bags of dog food each with a $4 coupon, magazines, and one rebate check.

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 13, 2013 at 11:44 PM

soup and socks?? well thats interesting!

Quoting taniamorse85:

I finally got my Smiley360 kit for Campbell's Slow-Kettle Style Soup.  It includes one container (15.5oz) of soup, 10 $2/1 coupons, and a pair of knee-high socks.  The socks are green and gold striped, so they're kind of ugly IMO.  Plus, those are the colors from my middle school, and my middle school years sucked.  The soup I got was the crab and sweet corn chowder, which was the one I was really hoping I'd get.

CafeMom Tickers
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

At first, I thought it was a bizarre combination, but then I realized it actually makes sense.  It's winter, and both socks and soup can be warming.  So, in a way, they go together perfectly!

Quoting C8linVilla:

soup and socks?? well thats interesting!

Quoting taniamorse85:

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I got my coupon for a free 20 oz. Coke, Diet Coke, or Coke Zero that I redeemed from My Coke Rewards thanks to one of the Subway codes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)