Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Check your email/bzzagent!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 225 Total Views

Loads of people are getting the Garnier Capaign. I got it but it did not show on my bzzagent only my email so check both as alot are saying they cant access it on the site but only email. 

If your not a member of bzzagent do it! It took me about 6 months to get my first campaign(about 2 months ago) but since then i have gotten Free razor, Free 30 trial of redbox with 4 free kiosk, Free Glade product coupons, Free beer glass and now the full size garnier products!

The Bzz starts here

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sammie0402
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:28 PM
I'm having withdrawals from them! I haven't gotten anything in a month and really want the nexus one!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sammie0402
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:32 PM
And I haven't forgotten about your coupons I promise I'll get then out this week. They are good until the end of march
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julianna0830
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 4:57 PM
I got the garnier hair color thing too. Its my first one im excited!! How long does it usually take to get the coupon?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2beautiesnb
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:27 PM
I got it.
taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:45 PM

No email yet, but I'll keep checking.

Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM

with in a couple of weeks I did 3 it was crazy, Oh ya I got that one too, but I dont even color my hair so we will see what I am going to do with it

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:49 PM

takes about 3 weeks for me. but i guess it depends on where you live from where they ship. if its a coupon faster but they usually send the products not coupons so that could take a little longer

Quoting julianna0830:

I got the garnier hair color thing too. Its my first one im excited!! How long does it usually take to get the coupon?

CafeMom Tickers
Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:07 PM

With this one we get a free coupon for a free box

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:19 PM

oh man :( That bites lol i dont drive and live in a tiny town. who knows when ill be able to go get it. I love when it shows up because then i can use it asap! And they should send products instead because ppl can sell the coupons. on places like listia and CL

Quoting Jennifer_236:

With this one we get a free coupon for a free box

CafeMom Tickers
Angelanscalf89
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Im doing 3 right now lol not this one though one for kroger yogurt one for glade and a nescafe thing i went months before i got a campaign then all of a sudden i get 3 back to back lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN