Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6-8 weeks?!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 95 Total Views
Why do most samples/freebies/coupons say delivery will take 6-8 weeks? Why does it take so long? Do you ever get any sooner?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM

I have gotten some sooner but it takes 6-8 weeks because many freebies they offer in 10,000 increments. It takes a long time to package, print and pay to ship 10,000 packages. they must look at each persons address and get it printed on the label. Plus shipping time. 

A lot can come sooner and it all depends on how many samples they are offering/how many ppl on staff to help/ holidays/ weekends/weather and more. Ive gotten a few samples in 2 weeks from when i sign up and some take more like 12 weeks but its free so I dont personally mind waiting :)

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:35 AM

If you keep signing up for all the freebies you will start getting them most days of the week once the first 6-8 weeks is over. Some come quicker. Coupons come pretty quick usually. Have you seen the free p&g sample box? You can check all the coupons and samples they offer and get a box from them once a quarter. It's a nice one. 

Daph2387
by Freebie beginner on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:54 AM
When does the P&G box come. I signed up for it for the first time in January?

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

If you keep signing up for all the freebies you will start getting them most days of the week once the first 6-8 weeks is over. Some come quicker. Coupons come pretty quick usually. Have you seen the free p&g sample box? You can check all the coupons and samples they offer and get a box from them once a quarter. It's a nice one. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I've gotten some that came in a couple weeks. But most say a bunch of weeks.

kcangel63
by Admin on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:36 AM
I got mine yesterday.

Quoting Daph2387:

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jennifer_236
by Freebie beginner on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I havent gotten mine yet hopefully soon

Quoting kcangel63:

I got mine yesterday.

Quoting Daph2387:

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Mine just arrives yesterday and I ordered January so it should be coming home soon :)

Quoting Daph2387:

Quoting NewMamaBoo:

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Today I got another lotion sample and 2 magazines

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)