Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mail Call 4/8-4/13

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM
  • 35 Replies
  • 654 Total Views

Anything Good?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Today i got 24 Of those 5 hour energy shots. They have the hangover cast on them. retail is $50. I wont use them but idk that ill be able to sell them anywhere

LaughingCheetah
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Damn. Send em' my way!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Monday and tuesday freebies

Hangover shots, free cereal coupon(putting on listia if interested) bag, and Hocus Pocus

NewMamaBoo
by Freebies are Fun! on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I got my o organics stuff from moms meet. 20 o organics 1$ off coupons and a 25$ gift card to buy o organics! Then I got my gevalia coffee samples, a few magazines... I think that's it

Sammie0402
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM
I'll buy them! No joke (: or trade for something)?

Quoting C8linVilla:

Today i got 24 Of those 5 hour energy shots. They have the hangover cast on them. retail is $50. I wont use them but idk that ill be able to sell them anywhere

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Lol shoot me an offer cash or trade. whatever you think. I can ship them flat rate for $5.35 your more then welcome to them we wont drink them might as well get rid of them before my 4 yr old opens them

Quoting Sammie0402:

I'll buy them! No joke (: or trade for something)?

Quoting C8linVilla:

CafeMom Tickers
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh also got an email i won a $10 target card. Plus if i take a pic with the card and post it to their FB they will send me another $10 card for doing that. So thats cool!

taniamorse85
by Freebies are Fun! on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Today, I got a 24-count bottle of Excedrin Extra Strength, and I found out that I was accepted for the Old Navy Sample & Share from Crowdtap!  For that, I'll get two coupons in the mail (one for me, one for a friend) that can each be redeemed for a free pair of white jeans at Old Navy.

SaraR216
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Today I got a tumbler from marlboro and a pack of nice playing cards from black and mild, which is a birthday present I guess because my bday is coming up.

BoxxyBabee
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

17 Free science DVDs yesterday

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)