Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOOOO PISSED!!! Conscious box (Msbluebelle?)

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 563 Total Views

If you ordered this free trial I posted about at THIS  link or THIS on PLEASE read!!!!

I got the free trial and 2 weeks AFTER ordering I still had not gotten it. I canceled the monthly trial and i recieved a RUDE email back telling me to wait until i get the box and they would NOT charge me until June 1st for my next box. to give me time to try out the box. That was on 5/2/2013 Finally got my box on thursday (2 days ago)When i paid them 4/18 and recieved it 4/8 way to long if you ask me!

Anyways So on Monday 5/6 I email them and say Do NOT send me my box and cancel BOTH my orders i was so frustrated(i ordered the mothers day box too) And BAM the next AM i wake up to a *Your order has shipped* I went to their FB and told them i was not impressed and did not appriciate the rude email i got. They BANNED ME from their FB page!!! I can see the page but can NOT post, like, comment or email them! or anyones posts. 

SO NOW is 5/10 and i JUST NOW got an email that my Box will ship on Monday! They made me BOUNCE in my bank, Told me i would NOT be charged until June 1st and im so Pissed!! Go read the comments on their page they have more BAD reviews then good on it!!! If you orders im VERY VERY sorry to have posted this I did NOT think there would be issues and Im FUMMING!!!

HERE is their FB page to read their posts!

I WILL personally be contacting the BBB on monday!

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 11, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on May. 11, 2013 at 12:51 AM

**Update STILL pissed and still calling BBB due to all the issues but The box they are sending me says total $0.00 and no cc info needed. so very confused right now... got screen shots just in case they change their mind! 

veganistic
by on May. 11, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes! Hope this get Straightened out! I couldn't find the mothers day box andthen i got distracted and never ordered, so i guess i got lucky!
pinkcoffeecup
by Freebie beginner on May. 12, 2013 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd contact your bank and tell them do not allow any charges from this company to go through.  That you tried cancelling a order. You no longer want.  They just got rude with you.

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on May. 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM

They have since blocked BOTH my FB pages from commenting on their page. They told me they would not charge my card until June 1st but today they said *We always charge cards on the 6th and you contacted us on the 6th so there is nothing we can do* which is Bullshit!! I kept all emails from them so we shall see what happens. They said they will refun my mothers day box and they have no idea why it is still processing. But they said im SOL on the monthly box as its already at the post office. I asked if i could return to sender and they said legally since there is food they can not take it back. 

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I'd contact your bank and tell them do not allow any charges from this company to go through.  That you tried cancelling a order. You no longer want.  They just got rude with you.

CafeMom Tickers
acrogodess
by Freebie beginner on May. 13, 2013 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Lissette Cruz So glad from the bad reviews I've heard from friends that I did not order these boxes.
acrogodess
by Freebie beginner on May. 13, 2013 at 2:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I went and left a comment. Ahahahaha jerks. 

energygirl
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:59 AM

yikes, sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. As to why you didn't get your box 2 weeks after you ordered....they only ship once a month (usually close to the 15th).  They have improved their customer service (now has a phone number on their site...and also during business hours the "chat" option on their site to resolve issues.)  It does state on their page that you cannot cancel an order until you have received your first box, to see if you like it...then you can cancel (so that might be why they didn't let you cancel sooner).  SOme of their messages are automatically sent out (thus the message that your box had shipped) and any messages you email them take 3 or 4 business days to get answered (which is stated on the form you fill out when you email as well...they are a small company with a large volume of customers....so it takes alittle time to get that personal response....the computer system probably already shipped your box before a human had gotten to your email.....the phone number option they now have in place has helped to end this problem with others.)  I am one of their happy customers (and have given several boxes as gifts) but I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. For anyone that is considering ordering...if you do it as a gift, and not as a subscription...then you can at least be sure they will not rebill each month...just the one time for the order.  I am glad you posted this...because it is good to hear both sides of the views on the company so people can be informed....

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Oh i totally agree Both sides of the story is needed and im glad you are having a good experience with them. My mothers day box that was charged for is STILL pending! today is july 2nd. And i emailed them on June 5th and still no reply. They blocked me on FB as well for nothing. But i did get 2 emails from them finally yesterday... only problem is both emails were blank. so not sure what is up with them but They are still a horrible enough company that i turned them into BBB and ive only done this one other time. and looking at their FB page at least 50% of the comments are from people not happy with the company. so its nice to see a small few actually like them!

Quoting energygirl:

yikes, sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. As to why you didn't get your box 2 weeks after you ordered....they only ship once a month (usually close to the 15th).  They have improved their customer service (now has a phone number on their site...and also during business hours the "chat" option on their site to resolve issues.)  It does state on their page that you cannot cancel an order until you have received your first box, to see if you like it...then you can cancel (so that might be why they didn't let you cancel sooner).  SOme of their messages are automatically sent out (thus the message that your box had shipped) and any messages you email them take 3 or 4 business days to get answered (which is stated on the form you fill out when you email as well...they are a small company with a large volume of customers....so it takes alittle time to get that personal response....the computer system probably already shipped your box before a human had gotten to your email.....the phone number option they now have in place has helped to end this problem with others.)  I am one of their happy customers (and have given several boxes as gifts) but I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience. For anyone that is considering ordering...if you do it as a gift, and not as a subscription...then you can at least be sure they will not rebill each month...just the one time for the order.  I am glad you posted this...because it is good to hear both sides of the views on the company so people can be informed....

energygirl
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM

may I ask what other company you also reported to the BB? 

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Walmart LOL no surprise there. My jingit video Proves that I paid for the item and that it went out of the bank and i even hae screen shots the money is out of my bank but they banned me from using their website until i repaid for the item. 

Quoting energygirl:

may I ask what other company you also reported to the BB? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)