Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bubblews PayPal

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

So, I ordered a PayPal Debit Mastercard. once i get it, I will activate it and link it to my PayPal account. Will my account be considered verified if I do that? Will I then be able to receive payments through paypal?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lionpaw
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:03 PM

No idea. I wasn't verified and i got payments. I think it had a 500 limit per a month though. I really am not sure about paypal. Lol hubby just linked his card to get me back in the positive.

JenniferMiller0
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Well, in order to receive funds on Bubblews, I have to have a verified paypal. Otherwise, my payments won't go through. I've been reading different things about whether or not adding a debit card will verify a paypal account so I'm a bit confused. I've contact Bubblews just to make sure. If not, than there is NO point in me even have a freaking paypal.

Quoting Lionpaw:

No idea. I wasn't verified and i got payments. I think it had a 500 limit per a month though. I really am not sure about paypal. Lol hubby just linked his card to get me back in the positive.

CafeMom Tickers

acrogodess
by Freebies are Fun! on Sep. 8, 2013 at 2:11 AM
1 mom liked this
It should make you verified as PayPal has their own bank and they would be issuing their debit card. You really should contact PayPal as they would know better.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenniferMiller0
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM

@acrogodess  Thank you! I might just do that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)