Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another easy money making site

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM
  • 30 Replies
  • 697 Total Views
1 mom liked this

OK so this is going around right now and i have about 8 friends who already got paid(min cashout is $3 and they ONLY pay via paypal) So i signed up just yesterday around 8pm and already have $2.35

So You can sign up HERE and if you have a Android or apple(not needed though) you can download the app and then you can give friends points and energy. 

If you do not have a cell or dont want to use a sell you can use the above link. 

All you do is type in barcode numbers on Anything!! Even free stuff you get in the mail. your allowed 12 at a time then you run out of Energy. You get 1 energy every 30 minutes after that. you win tokens that you can use to win prizes but sometimes you win money too!

I have won from 5 cents to 15 cents but ive seen ppl win $2.05 on an item!. You get $1 to sign up and another $1 to add your home address. its really easy and only takes what like 10 seconds per barcode. 

if you sign up sign up using your FB so it will link tour friends who use it and you can give them energy. Have Fun :) 

OH and every day at 1PM EST they have a Freebie item first 100 ppl to scan it get $1 this is every day so you can check the tab on the site to see the item but many times ppl will post the code on their FB page just gotta be fast

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skinsfan26
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:48 PM

ty. im up 1.05

Beepsch
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Thanks for posting. I am going to try it.

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:16 PM

lik on home pantry and fill that out it should give you $1 :)

Quoting skinsfan26:

ty. im up 1.05

Like Free stuff? Want to enter to win Everything from Baby stuff to Gift cards? Come check us out! We have frugal ideas, Freeies, sweepstakes, instant win games and more! Even great ways to earn moneyC8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff! Group - CafeMom

skinsfan26
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 5:19 PM

after i posted this, i did that and got the other dollar.

Quoting C8linVilla:

lik on home pantry and fill that out it should give you $1 :)

Quoting skinsfan26:

ty. im up 1.05

ThatSmittyGirl
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:08 PM

Signed up 10 minutes ago and made it up to $2.65 :)

lunyuny
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Bump for later. Thanks OP
skinsfan26
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:00 PM

i keep getting just tokens

Beepsch
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:31 PM

What is Home Pantry? Im afraid to dowload anything on this computer if it has anything to do with downloading. Oh and I am at $1.10

C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jan. 8, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Beepsch:

What is Home Pantry? Im afraid to dowload anything on this computer if it has anything to do with downloading. Oh and I am at $1.10

ok i have a not so always good memory but im pretty sure its not going to LOL it just asks to know your home address to use your location is all. 

Like Free stuff? Want to enter to win Everything from Baby stuff to Gift cards? Come check us out! We have frugal ideas, Freeies, sweepstakes, instant win games and more! Even great ways to earn moneyC8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff! Group - CafeMom

Beepsch
by Freebie beginner on Jan. 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Ok Thanks:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)