• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bubblews?? Anyone??

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:07 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 404 Total Views

Are anyone of you still on Bubblews? If so how do you like all of the new changes. I don't think I have any of you as connections. is there a post here for all our profile links. I would love to be a folloewer to you all.

mine is http://www.bubblews.com/account/127920-lovingbaking

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Jul. 31, 2014 at 8:11 PM

no post for it i dont think because ppl started getting deleted from the site. But im liking it now that its worked out and settled down. im &c8linvilla on there ill look you up too :)

Mandycakes87
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM
I am on there, but since it changed I can't comment in any posts it see anyone else's comments and I'm not sure why!!
FadingIntoBlack
by on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Well now comments have to be at least 40 characters long in comments

Quoting Mandycakes87: I am on there, but since it changed I can't comment in any posts it see anyone else's comments and I'm not sure why!!

Mandycakes87
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 13, 2014 at 5:33 PM
There isn't even an add comment option or comment box or anything for me!

Quoting FadingIntoBlack:

Well now comments have to be at least 40 characters long in comments

Quoting Mandycakes87: I am on there, but since it changed I can't comment in any posts it see anyone else's comments and I'm not sure why!!

hobbit1123
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 14, 2014 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

i'm hobbit1123 on there i just signed up the other day and haven't started using it i will need to look around after work

Mandycakes87
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:30 PM
I am awesomeamanda on there :)

I finally got the comments part to work for me today!! Woohoo!!
I made 3 posts in the last 24 hours and have only made 10 cents so that is a booo but i was not active on there for a Long time so I know it will take some time to build up connections.
Mandycakes87
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 15, 2014 at 10:40 PM
i made my most posts in one day i have ever made so far!!! 8 today!! only made like a dollar but i also made a ton of new connections so i know if i keep it up i can start making a lot more!!!
C8linVilla
by C8lin-Freebie Mama on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:46 PM
2 moms liked this

Glad to finally put names to faces Lol i was wondering who ive been talking to over there hahaha i knew that yall were from cafemom but didnt know exactly who was who

Mandycakes87
by Freebie beginner on Aug. 17, 2014 at 1:53 PM
I hit 1000 views this morning!!!
I am trying to follow more people but it takes forever on my phone. I keep seein people who hve inky been on there a couple days but are following 4000+ people and have 1000+ followers it's crazy I don't know how they do it!!
hobbit1123
by Freebie beginner on Sep. 19, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Dont mean to high jack your thread but where in the heck can I can find my Bubblws referrel link?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)